Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu (2664 Views)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC / Impeachment: Coalition LLM Threatens To Shut Down Lagos House Of Assembly(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by prince2much(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2017
The leader of the Indegenious People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has stated that he will shutdown Lagos with his visit. "Details Coming Shortly"

1 Like

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Then his death will be on that day

That I promise

God is not a man that will lie

He should ask around

No man living on earth will shut ile odua

Try it

You will know this is not Biafra land

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by taylor88(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
yes

1 Like

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by smartty68(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Afonjas and Wailers will come and begin to masturbate on this thread soon... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by mayowagabriel(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2017
undecided

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by taylor88(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Following

following?

hope ur rehearsing to type nonsense

u need a painkiller dude

10 Likes

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by smartty68(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Following
BMC patriot spotted. Don't allow IPOB matter ki you before time o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by SELFmade7(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Wow, ahahahahajajja afonjas will enter lagoon that day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by SELFmade7(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Following

Chaiii, this news no good for your heart

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by Evablizin(f): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
Following
cool cool
PMB patriot @your back
Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
U got my full support

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by medolab90(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Following
Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by smartty68(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:

following?

hope ur rehearsing to type nonsense

u need a painkiller dude
Lol!
Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by freshest4live: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Good! After that we would shut down Borno and Maiduguri. All hail Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by dannytoe(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Afonjas, go just commit sucide for this one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by GoldNiagara(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Shut down! You think say na aba!
Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
This will be an interesting visit. He can go to Lagos and come back, nothing will happen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:
That I promise
He should ask around
Try it
Chest beating does not pay. You vowed to kill him in prison, what happened?.
Though this news looks like fake.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by papaejima1: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

That I promise

He should ask around

Try it

You cannot do anything
I repeat, you cannot even fart on that day.
Mark my words.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2017
papaejima1:

You cannot do anything
Mark my words.

God let that day come

You will understand the different between ogogoro and water

5 Likes

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
smartty68:
Afonjas and Wailers will come and begin to masturbate on this thread soon... cheesy

Their tribal marks of iniquity must be scratching them now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

That I promise

He should ask around

Try it

kia e enter u well well grin make I give u bucket make u cry full em...Anuofia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
I have always been pro Biafra but obstructing the movement of vehicles and trading in my region will make you see what you are actually looking for. Librate your people in your region and use your influence to call your kinsmen in Lagos down to your region.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by smartty68(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

That I promise

He should ask around

Try it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I have always been pro Biafra but obstructing the movement of vehicles and trading in my region will make you see what you are actually looking for. Librate your people in your region and use your influence to call your kinsmen in Lagos down to your region.

When your govnt made Lagos the capital and invite everyone to come, where were you?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by StOla: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
He wants to receive the Akure cane on his bare back?

We will send him back to Biafra with all Igbos resident in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by smartty68(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:

Their tribal marks of iniquity must be scratching them now.
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
papaejima1:

You cannot do anything
Mark my words.

Pls unlock his anus so that he can fart on that day, we don't want any casualty on that day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

God let that day come

You will understand the different between ogogoro and water

Both are made to be consumed and if you serve the Igbos any of the two on that day, they'll do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Very True

The crowd that will show up that day, will completely stun the world.

Even Yorubas who exist on Nairaland will troop to shake him for challenging the status quo.

@ Sarrki This your comment below, are you the one that will kill him.?

".............Then his death will be on that day
That I promise
He should ask around
Try it
You will know this is not Biafra land............." Sarrki
Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
you mean using tippers and stones to obstruct your movement? ??
or don't tell me you are already afraid of the kind of crowd he will pull from your region,,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Caught Hiding In Togo / How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja / Reno Omokri List The Men That Would Save You From Herdsmen(see list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.