Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is The Altar Of God Still Sacred - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Altar Of God Still Sacred (600 Views)

What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach? / Pastor Dies On The Altar After Leading Prayer / Does God Still Talk To People Like He Used To In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Altar Of God Still Sacred by Edwinoh: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2010
While it is quite glaring that they perpertuate several crime which even the blind can see.Are political office holders (governors,senators e.t.c)justified to climb the altar of God in churches which is meant to be sacred?

(1) (Reply)

Love For Sale In Nigerian Church On Valentine's Day / God's M O B I L I Z A T I O N C A L L ! / The Power Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.