Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos (44319 Views)

Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by belloadebowale: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Na quack doctor .
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mr Ifeanyi Okeke..

I hope your neighbour, that Afonja Demon wasn't supplying your wife free NAFDAC approved natural yogurt alias SEMEN.

Ask Ikemba grin

Meanwhile...praise Jesus for this miracle- HALLELUJAH ( don't forget to do DNA test ooo tongue)

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by malonephill(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

The doctor must be a quack or was being influenced by narcotics or substance abuse as at time of conducting test.

the doctor was not quack neither influenced by any of the above, God decided to proved is the God all things...olowogbogboro of my time

4 Likes

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Amylights(f): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow! God is truly faithful. I'll share my own story of God's faithfulness soon. Thank You Jesus

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Edum13656: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
all I like is how they probably covered the lovely kids. God pls also bless me like that.

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Liftedhands(f): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
Before he starts sharing his testimony up nd down he should run a dna test on d kids undecided.
You never can tell nowadays. lipsrsealed

in other news if you're interested in earning passive income with bitcoin then check my signature or visit [url]investbtc.org/ref:smoothie[/url]
See you? That's all you can think of?

3 Likes

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Ibenny(f): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
The great work of God and our mother perpetual help...
Lord, let it be my turn for blessings ... cry
I want to share testimonies too ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Yuji: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmm......have the atheists on nairaland died? Was expecting to see them ranting on this thread as usual grin
BTW I am a Jew. I still believe in God and Jesus Christ but in a sensible way wink

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Memories12411: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
God is just and faithful, our help in times of need.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by SoldierBoy1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
As for the people doubting the man's testimony... I pray God won't teach them a lesson in a hard way.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
\\
/

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by PenisCaP: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
God always prove doctors wrong.

They told me that my wife will deliver through operation but I rejected it, alas my wife delivered successfully and gave me a BBB.

Congrat bro... u be ronaldo and messi oh.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by PointZerom: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
PenisCaP:

Congrat bro... u be ronaldo and messi oh.

Hahaha... Na God win bros me.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by hfeetham0(f): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yuji:
Hmmmm......have the atheists on nairaland died? Was expecting to see them ranting on this thread as usual grin
BTW I am a Jew. I still believe in God and Jesus Christ but in a sensible way wink
same way am a muslimah, atheist gain points just because most religious people do silly things sometimes and are mostly hyprocrite.. very few sensible religious ones exist..

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by banmee(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maccarthy:
God is great. Science can't explain everything same way science can't solve everything. Glory be to God Almighty.

And that is why you all are slaves to how the world truly works. Just because you can't explain it, it is god or the devils work. Smh. I still can't fathom why in this day and age how someone can still believe in angels. Meanwhile, there are doctors and there are doctors. I wouldn't trust any doctor in Nigeria.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by sweetchii: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
YesNo:
CHIMZARAMEKPERE

thats a 15 letter name. na wah oh
I will name my own baby chimnaecheremechicheoma.It comes from d heart and d circumstances surrounding a child's birth from conception to delivery.

2 Likes

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by PenisCaP: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ibenny:
The great work of God and our mother perpetual help...
Lord, let it be my turn for blessings ... cry
I want to share testimonies too ....

Recieve it in jesus name.!!!.

Keep away from sex for 3 days..
Keep ur huby on constant friut for the 3days (water melon banana, cucumber).
He should totaly stay away from alcohol within this period.

On the 4th day(btwn 3-4am) mix milk and malt with warm water.
After 30 mins let him clim u and do his job.

Thank me later after 3 to 6weeks.

RECIEVE IT!! RECIEVE IT!! RECIVE IT!!..
IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Sagay212: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
God is good. But to be honest, a lot of sensless Nigeria doctors and nurses make mistakes too much. You do a test in a particular hospital and the result is positive, you go to another hospital to confirm and the result turns out negative. Some of these lazy doctors have sent many to their early graves.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=58943339]A Nigerian man with three lovely kids has shared his testimony after he was told by a doctor that his wife won't be able to conceive a child. The thankful man identified Ifeanyi Okeke, revealed that rather than worry over his wife's medical condition, he believed in God that something positive will eventually happen and it did. Read his story below;

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PRAY FOR BECAUSE GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS - What was my Prayer Point: God please takeaway these wealth and give me children, even a child give me whether male or female. Dated March 2008.

In March 2008 I had been married to my wife (my Blessing) for eight years without a child. Eight years is not eight days or eight weeks or eight months. I mean eight years, enough to graduate and bag a PhD and be called a Professor.

I was blessed with a flourishing banking career. About the most popular banker in town already an Assistant General Manager (in-waiting). Nothing was more frustrating to me as going home to my wife with the news of a new promotion, a new car for her or a new house I intend building because of the response which will give me: what is all these worth without a child together.

It was in this frustration that I went into my room on that fateful but equally blessed day, went naked, knelt down, raised my hands up to heaven and made the radical prayer request.

To put things in perspective, in October 1999 we were both serving (NYSC) (having been dating since 1997) when I proposed to her. March 2000 just one month out of NYSC we got married (paid her bride price). Yes we got married, TW and Church wedding were ceremonies that followed later. I got a job April 2000. On June 26, 2000 we got into a night bus together at Ido park, Lagos on a journey to Kano as I had completed three months training and was posted to Kano Main branch of the elsewhere Universal Trust Bank (UTB) as a Credit and Marketing Staff. We arrived Kano early morning June 27 2000 and moved into a one room she lived in as a CORPER which shared toilet, bathroom and kitchen with with another CORPER (Helen MO, tagged)

It was about October in 2004 that a renowned Consultant Gynecologist and Head of Gynecology & Obstetrician Department of Teaching Hospital in Nigeria after a laparoscopy procedure on my wife, had given his verdict to myself and wife that she will not be able to carry a child. In his opinion, even if she is able to conceive either naturally or assisted, her WOMB could not carry a baby. He further advised that I discuss with my wife to marry another lady if I want to have kids. Story for another day back to my answered prayer.

Yes God granted the two petitions I made in March 2008 but the second one came first "give me even a child". In January 2009 our first child, Angel oluebubechukwu (Miracle work of God) was conceived and was successfully carried to term and delivered September 2009. About the time of her delivery God was already in motion to grant the first "takeaway all my wealth" as the stock market crashed with all I had worked for. At this point I was a Deputy General Manager in a top bank. One year after different circumstance had led me to leave my job. Well I got another the next month at the same level in another top bank. Four months after God decided it will not only be a child but children so my wife conceived again, this time twins, CHIMZARAMEKPERE (My God has answered my prayer) and CHIMDERA (Once my God has written or ordained) carried to term and delivered November 2011. Two months before their delivery God completely answered the first prayer as in a circumstance beyond my control but by mutual consent I left my top banking job.

What would you say: YES GOD granted my prayers offered to him kneeling down naked with my hands raised to heaven.

A month after their delivery I couldn't afford to buy pampers. Three/Four months later I couldn't afford to take then to church for dedication. One year after I couldn't buy even a cake to mark their birthday.

What did I do: I ran back to God naked, knelt down with hands raised up to heaven. I pleaded with God and said: Yes I told you to take away my wealth and give me children or even a child but I didn't ask you to takeaway so much that I cannot afford to feed them. God said: my child I granted your request exactly as you asked. This was in 2012. Well I believe God has a reason for everything under the sun. We went through struggles through for two years. By late 2014 through the special intervention of the Mother of Perpetual Help (Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God) God looked back with a smile and started the restoration process. It's been three years of God's divine restoration project in our lives.

Yesterday when I took these shots of my kids the entire memory came back so I decided to share with you. These kids I will not exchange for all the wealth in the whole world.

Friends, please bless God with my family. But beware what you ask from God because he answers prayers.

When you are down and out inside the gutter, run to the Mother of Perpetual Help (The Blessed Virgin Mary) to intercede for you. She NEVER fails to get result from her son who NEVER says no to her Mother.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/doctors-told-wife-cant-conceive-baby-look-us-now-photos.html[/quote
Oh my goodness. I have tears in my eyes reading this.Truly when he hears prayers out of pain.God bless you for sharing this.I will save it and keep reading it each time I am discouraged

God cannot share his glory

I tap into this testimony not for children but for something else I hope to come share here when God answers.

Thanks again for sharing this.Congrats.
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by PenisCaP: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:

Hahaha... Na God win bros me.

yea God is gòod bro.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Maccarthy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
vizkiz:

Trying to defend God and yet you spew blasphemy. Stop being silly.
Shut your shiit hole.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by AuroraB(f): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't trust any woman.

She might have bought those children from a baby factory.
Ina ekwugbu onwe ghi grin sad

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Nwabundo38(f): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lovine:
We are always unclad before God. Not your prayers or unclad, Mary is dead and does not pray for anyone. God decided to favor you, simple.
Shut up
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by 5ircreepy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
So if I don't go unclad, then baba God won't answer
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by popsyleo1: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ave Maria
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by donnaD(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't trust any woman.

She might have bought those children from a baby factory.
I just dey tire for ur comments�

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Slai1:

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
If any man is in Christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new.

Willing and ready to make peace with God, your maker and creator?
Never ever forget that the manufacturer knows all about his product. He can also fix any spoilt of malfunctional part.

Say this prayer:

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I am sorry for my sins. I forsake satan and my past. I receive you today as my Lord and personal Saviour. No more turning back. I'm now born again. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me. Holy Spirit, I now walk in accordance with your leading. I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus. AMEN!

I surrender. Am touched to d marrow cry

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Exponental(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Awamaridi.... Unquestionable God in action!

1 Like

Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Elcuba: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Doctors are not God.
Re: 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos by Rapture4real(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Whose report will you believe?God is great and Jesus is Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.