Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Previous IPOB Protest In Lagos: December 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Previous IPOB Protest In Lagos: December 2017 (514 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Happening Now: IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba- Video / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Previous IPOB Protest In Lagos: December 2017 by mordsith: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
See pictures and links attached

https://www.naij.com/668743-pro-biafra-agitators-protest-lagos-see-photos.html

Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra took to the streets of Lagos today, Decemebr 16, in protest of the continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra.

The IPOB members are protesting in Alaba market and Ojo area of the state, calling for the release of Kanu.

Re: Previous IPOB Protest In Lagos: December 2017 by iamhorny(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
rffd
Re: Previous IPOB Protest In Lagos: December 2017 by googlepikins: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
No need to disturb yourself op, we all know Afonjas as Cowards that shouldn't be taken seriously. I've told them that I will call Dino meleye, the thiefnubuu Slayer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Should Be Gagged And Put In Chains - Fani Kayode / Only The Military Can Unify The Country And Stop Various Agitation / Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOD Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.