Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Finally! Kathy Griffrin Is No Longer Under Investigation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! Kathy Griffrin Is No Longer Under Investigation (337 Views)

(video) Comedienne Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump In Shocking Photo Shoot / "I Am No Longer Under Five Star Music, I Have Great Respect For E-money & Kcee" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Kathy Griffrin Is No Longer Under Investigation by HenryOmon(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kathy Griffin has been under pressure for a joke that did not go down well, where she showed off a photo of herself carrying a bloodied President Trump’s head.

The comedienne sparked major controversy in May after she tweeted a video with gory images of her holding a fake, severed head that was supposed to represent that of Trump.

Despite her tearful apology, she was fired from her New Year’s Eve hosting duties with CNN, and several of her comedy shows were cancelled at various venues. She also admitted that the Secret... See more http://www.hillscope.com/kathy-griffrin/

(1) (Reply)

Download: Wizkid Medicine (masterkraft ) / 'I Cant Wait To Be A Mother' - Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji / Outrage After Best Graduating Student Of College Of Medicine, UNN Is Awarded N10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.