Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours (716 Views)

Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested / Dangote Remains Africa’s Richest Man (see Others) / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Machinemayana(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos was the world’s richest person for less than a day, as Bill Gates reclaimed the top stop within 8 hours.
This was after Amazon weak earnings pushed the company stocks lower on Thursday.
Amazon said its net income declined to $197 million in the second quarter, from $857 million the same period last year, marking a massive 77 percent decline.
Revenue rose 25 percent to $38 billion from $30.4 billion, but that was not enough for Bezos to retain his title.
The e-commerce giant stock price plunged 3.2 percent to as low as $1,020 per share in after-hours trading, after they closed the day at $1,046 a share. Bezos, who owns 17 percent of Amazon stocks, saw his net worth falling to $88.7 billion, according to Forbes’ World’s Billionaires Real Time Ranking.
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates regained his title of world’s richest person with $89.8 billion of net worth, the ranking showed.
Amazon is still the world’s fourth biggest firm by market capitalisation behind Microsoft, while Facebook is closing on the e-commerce giant.
In fact, Facebook may surpass Amazon in market value if the latter’s shares continue to decline on Friday due to weak earnings, according to analysts.

Cc. dominique , puskin , naijacutee , FOD

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/28/bill-gates-regains-worlds-richest-person-title-hours-jeff-bezos-dethroned/
Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Adeyinka12(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
BABA God answer my prayer make I join the of multimillionaire if not billionaire

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adeyinka12:
BABA God answer my prayer make I join the of multimillionaire if not billionaire
My brother Hustle, Go extra miles..... Sacrifice lots of things for a particular period

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Adeyinka12(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
KIKO720:
My brother Hustle, Go extra miles..... Sacrifice lots of things for a particular period
so them tell you I dey play ?
Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by flames007(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adeyinka12:
grin him dey advice you nah!
Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Machinemayana(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adeyinka12:
Lolz, My broda Una dei fight ni, Him jst give u the little tips he knows... And i find them tru kind of

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Adeyinka12(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Machinemayana:
Lolz, My broda Una dei fight ni, Him jst give u the little tips he knows... And i find them tru kind of

flames007:
grin him dey advice you nah!
lol.... make him advice himself, I no fight anybody thanks bros.
Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
The business world is the only place where real war still exist. But frankly, Bill Gate isn't solidly ground as the world richest. He might soon lose that title and when he do, getting back again will be be tougher. Business is the only thing that inspires life into me.. It's like playing a game of chess. You may never know the next happening.

Visit
HOME OF ENTREPRENEURS
Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
EntMirror:
The business world is the only place where real war still exist. But frankly, Bill Gate isn't solidly ground as the world richest. He might soon lose that title and when he do, getting back again will be be tougher. Business is the only thing that inspires life into me.. It's like playing a game of chess. You may never know the next happening.

Visit
HOME OF ENTREPRENEURS
Very true about no one knowing what the next movement or happening may be... But Mr Gates i don't see him any time soon losing that spot for more than 24hours for now... All he needs to do is Open the stock market nd Boom Multi Billionaires company will dive for it.
Re: Bill Gates Reclaims World Richest Man Status After Just 8hours by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
KIKO720:
Very true about no one knowing what the next movement or happening may be... But Mr Gates i don't see him any time soon losing that spot for more than 24hours for now... All he needs to do is Open the stock market nd Boom Multi Billionaires company will dive for it.

Yea bro.. My speculation isn't timed to take effect within hours.. It can take months, even years.. What I'm saying is that if he dare lose that spot again, I doubt If he will stand back up again. The competition is getting intense and interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Dove Apologises For Ad Showing Black Woman Turning Into White One / You Call It Facebook, Others Call It Money-book Or Extra Income Book: / I Will Teach You How To Make Money Online With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.