Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper (2099 Views)

Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna / Return Your Children To School From Monday, IPOB Orders Biafran Parents / Biafra Anniversary: IPOB Orders Sit-at-home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Kashbwoyjnr: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kosisochukwu chibudo of family writers calls for boycott of punch newspaper.

He said
BIAFRANS WAKE UP, BAN YORUBA PUNCH NEWSPAPERS NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE (They are reporting fake stories in the hope of poisoning the minds of the public against IPOB) This is why Nigeria is evil beyond repair.
This Yoruba Punch newspaper have Now resorted to full time distortion and fabrications in order to serve their masters the Hausa Fulani.

Punch newspaper should be boycotted by all Biafrans and all vendors in Biafraland is advised to stop selling Punch newspaper from tomorrow.

Yoruba people will never stop supporting lies and deceit.

How can YORUBA journalists in Ibadan file a report about what happened in Owerri after collecting money from the Hausa born Gov. Rochas Okorocha to present falsehood as news.
Instead of reporting that Biafrans shut down Owerri yesterday, they have collected money to peddle lies that a non existent youth group disrupted the hugely successful rally.

There is nothing like Imo youths, these are fabrications by DSS and Rochas Okoroawusa in collaboration with YORUBA Lagos Ibadan expressway gutter media. Beware of Punch Newspapers from today.

Source -http://www.thebiafra.com/2017/07/ipob-orders-igbos-to-boycott-punch.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Nasa28(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
That's wonderful.... Punch is about to go down

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by NwaNimo1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Osuhatesosu: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wonderful news. Let Yoruba brothers try avoiding Ibo shops too.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by sarrki(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Igbos will ruin genuine business of great and genuine Igbo man

At this rate the sensible and good people of the east must speak out

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Pavore9: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nasa28:

Because they "developed"Punch! cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Homeboiy: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
ok
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nasa28:
Look at you how many Igbo people are educated to read newspaper,if not educated to carry drugs,died by firing squad, arrested in india,Cambodia etc,they have no business with newspaper.

Mode,the above tribe is not nigerian tribe for that reason I do not violets any nairaland law grin

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Kashbwoyjnr: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Vutseck(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Look at you how many Igbo people are educated to read newspaper,if not educated to carry drugs,died by firing squad, arrested in india,Cambodia etc,they have no business with newspaper.

Mode,the above tribe is not nigerian tribe for that reason I do not violets any nairaland law grin

my brother.. this thing is getting too much..

why can't we even persuade the national Assemble to let them go instead of incessant ranting

I tire o

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Vutseck(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

I support u my brother !

isn't this why we must allow them to go..and have a country of their dreams

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by ogawisdom(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
sarrki:

#keepcalmandsupportbiafra

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by adadike281(f): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't see any reason why I should do that. if a person is truly for u, no amount of brain washing will make him turn against u.
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by SuperS1Panther: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
VAnguard, the iPod's official newspaper should leave our peaceful with immediate effect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Vutseck:

why can't we even persuade the national Assemble to let them go instead of incessant ranting

I tire o

Northern youths have given them date line so as to hastened their secession, instead of Hastings up they are busy making noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2017
They should also boycott Nairaland as well.

.........and less I forget......when will three month ultimatum expired?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by OAUTemitayo: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2017
When are you going to boycott Lagos? When are you going to boycott the Southwest? Everything​ Yorubas are producing boycott it.
Let Yorubas also boycott Iboland, let us see who will cry last. I hope you won't go to the UN to cry marginalisation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by DonBobes(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Pavore9:

Because they "developed"Punch! cheesy cheesy
Leave d animals

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by oyatz(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2017
Is it the National Assembly of the Zoo that will grant them independence?
Where does the N/Assembly derives such powers?

Vutseck:

I tire o

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by BabaRamota1980: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
When are you going to boycott Lagos?
When are you going to boycott the Southwest?
Everything​ Yorubas are producing boycott it.

Let Yorubas also boycott Iboland, let us see who will cry last.
I hope you won't go to the UN to cry marginalisation.

grin grin

You wont hear their leaders speak up now. If we boycott Ibo then they begin to parambulate and beg Yoruba to have mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Biafraordeath: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2017
We would do that
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Sall(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2017
What will happened if the order tribes and regions started boycotting every Igbo businesses and shops, knowing fully well you people dominated the business environment in this country you people called zoo. Why are you Igbo illogical in your expression and thinking about this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by AtlanticBreeze: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2017
sarrki:

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by AtlanticBreeze: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Sall:
What will happened if the order tribes and regions started boycotting every Igbo businesses and shops, knowing fully well you people dominated the business environment in this country you people called zoo. Why are you Igbo illogical in your expression and thinking about this country.
Since there are no alternatives nko? Either you buy from igbo businesses and shops or you dont buy at all.
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by AtlanticBreeze: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2017
adadike281:
I don't see any reason why I should do that. if a person is truly for u, no amount of brain washing will make him turn against u.
dont underestimate lagos/ibadan media. It was lagos/ibadab media led by Punch that sold a dead Buhari to Nigerians with propagabda. I already boycotted punch since 2015. IPOB is coming late to the party. Punch is the definition of fake news
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Sall(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Since there are no alternatives nko? Either you buy from igbo businesses and shops or you dont buy at all.

There is always an alternative if you know were and how to look .

1 Like

Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by julietm123: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Foolish comment. Do you know how many punch newspapers arrive /are sold in Eastern Nigeria daily? Well, I don't think you know. Keep blabbing jazz inugo.
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2017
AntiIPOB:

Ewu are fighting with IPOB or IGBOS
it takes extral moral to carry drugs
which is better than being a ritualist
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by feelgoodInc: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2017
NO BLOG OR MEDIA ORGANISATION SPEAKS FOR BIAFRA EXCEPT BIAFRA RADIO.

DISCARD ALL FALSE NEWS.

BUT LAGOS RALLY WILL HOLD. YOU CAN BANK ON THAT.
Re: Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper by BuariCopyPaste: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Lol..... punch never learn their lesson
Untill their site get hacked again..... this time permanently

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Difference: Ganduje Daughter Vs Dangote & Pyo Daughters (photos) / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution--Wall Street Journal / This Will Happen To PDP If It Eventually Got Restraint Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.