Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu (719 Views)

White Lady Appears In Court For Owing Her Friend $3150 Paid To Nigerian Scammer / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by Lindalilian: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Image of a lady appears beside corpse of man knocked down by a car in Enugu State (graphic photos)
The image of a lady which appeared
beside a man knocked down by a 4matic
Mercedes car, as he was trying to cross to
the other side of the road, has left
everyone in shock.
According to Facebook user, Ifeanyi Don C,
the accident occurred along besalla road in
Enugu State. Here’s what he wrote;
“This young man had an accident
along besalla road in Enugu State. the
road that leads to Government House
Enugu. he was knocked down by A
4matic Mercedes car as he was trying
to cross to the other side of the road.
Many people gathered at the scene.
As i came there to see him, i quietly
took these three pics and later left. i
got to a point and decided to check
the pics, believe me, i beheld an
image on the picture. it was a
woman’s image. please take a close
look at the first pics you will see the
image i am talking about. it snot a
joke! wonders shall never end.
brother RIP.”

www.bulletin.com.ng/2017/07/image-of-lady-appears-beside-corpse-of.html
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by Dotwillis1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by Ehinmola(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maybe angel or em..em...m..spirit
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by Marvelly10(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
HTTPS//:skynaijar..com
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by zurielsam(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
wey the picture na
Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by AbCompiler042: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'm very sure it was edited. But why would someone mock the dead?

Visit http://cfrmagazine.com for more news

Re: Image Of A Lady Appears Beside Corpse Of Man Knocked Down By A Car In Enugu by Franzinni: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pixmix.. People no get shame ooo

(1) (Reply)

ACM Sentenced To Death Narrates How He Killed His Lover, ACW Sholape / Man, 40, Arrested For Defiling 7-year-old Girl In Ogun / Father And Native Doctors Gang Rape Teen Daughter For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.