Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs (1493 Views)

Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos) / Several Types Of Lace Wigs / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs by oluchikeh(f): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
My weddin is really close and i just saw this lace wig on TV over the weekend
it looked very lovely and i am seriously thinking of using it for my weddin in 1 month's time
can someone tell me where i can get it and the prices
Re: Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs by Hotstepper(f): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2010
my friend is into the business, wen do u need it?
Re: Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs by hairolaces: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hello,

we  sell full lace at very actractive prices (in € (euros)) and we ensure you of the good quality of our product because we get our own firm.

Need to see and know more?

See you soon!
Re: Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs by onychair(f): 5:03pm On May 05, 2010
ONYC® Hair is a registered trade mark Hair Extension Company. We import the most lustrous, pure100% Cuticle, Virgin and Remy hair products from around the world, including Brazil and Mongolia.

Our Virgin and Cuticle hair comes from one donor and our teams of highly experienced and professional staff check all the goods before shipment to remove any defect from the bundle. Hence, each product sold to clients has been tested for quality standards at every stage of processing to certify high quality.

Our Brazilian and Mongolian Virgin hair are not processed or treated in any way, as treating the hair is what damages the cuticle. And once the cuticle is gone the hair will become weak and break.

We’re seriously searching for reliable distributors to distribute our hair in Nigeria and other African countries, so forward our site to someone in need of what we offer.

We’ll be in Nigeria in by middle of May 2010, If you want to distribute our hair, please visit www.onychair.com and fill out the form. You can also email us at info@onychair.com

Re: Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs by vanillaz: 9:10am On May 07, 2010
to all fashion lovers , welcome to perfecshionista" - we make/design clothes (with african / foreign fabrics),we sell coperates n casuals of all kind ,bags n shoes (ladies) we also offer make-up services -weddings, events, runways as well as provide ushers for ure events,
addy- 2 mukuola str. anthony village.
or call 08053275694 0r 08033184969 now, theres a promo going on the make-up section, hurry while offer lasts
we can also get u human hair, as u desire
Re: Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs by gogoknight: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2010
Google it, there are many sellers online lace wigs.
Check vendors reputation carefully. And they are usually cheaper that that in salon.
Re: Where Can I Get Good Lace Wigs by toytuns(f): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2011
here is a good site for wigs

http://www.stylebybike.com/category/hair-wigs

you can also email help@stylebybike.com

(1) (Reply)

[foreign Scene]: Kim Kardashian Exposes Cleavage In Body Revealing Dress / Pics!! Can This Nairalander Make It?...help Him If You Can. / Who Sells Designer Beddings Urgent Buyer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.