Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. (22989 Views)

John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / John Fashanu Arrested Over Land Scam / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Earlier today information went viral on social media accusing Billionaire sports personality Amb. John Fashanu of been arrested over alleged land scam.  It was revealed according to his media aide Micheal Richards that Fash was never arrested rather was invited to the police station over a sold land disagreement with his long time friend.  

The media aid disclosed that the owner of the land a local Chief duly sold the Land to Fashanu's friend who he linked to the deal genuinely and paid as agreed. But unfortunately, the friend returned that he was no longer interested in the land and needed a refund because the interest from the loan he collected to buy the property was way too high for him to pay. And he involved the police and Ambassador Fashanu was invited politely to the station. After about 4 hours of deliberation on the issue, Fashanu decided to buy off the land from him with the agreement of paying installmentally as he believed the landed property was in a very good location.

When Contacted, amb. John Fashanu said that according to Trump there is so many Fake news in circulation, he stressed briefly that the story making rounds is misleading and perhaps a celebrity gossip by mischief makers to attract followers by bloggers

The top soccer personality who currently heads the second biggest exclusive sports ch‎annel assured his fans and partners that there is no cause for alarm as all is well. It would be recalled that Fashanu has distinguished himself in his fields of endeavour including several laurels at his credit. 
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/haba-john-fashanu-reacts-over-arrest.html?m=0

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Godfullsam(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
He should tell us what actually happened. He cant be inited by the police for no reasons.

By the way, we all know that i will come out and deny being arrested and try to blame some mischief makers for the news.

Nothing new...

4 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by WebSurfer(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
When I saw the amount 9 million naira I knew something was not right.

Yeye bloggers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by bsideboii(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
So the news was fake afterall...Bloggers na wa.

6 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Integrityfarms(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Afonja bloggers and their conmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by jazinogold(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
is it an Acid base Reaction?

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by elog(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Let me go and cook beans

3 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by vicoloni(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
ole pataki
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Leonbonapart(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Guilty as charged.... that's why the neeger didn't rant as expected

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Fidelarinze9(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
ok
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Rastamann: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Godfullsam:
He should tell us what actually happened. He cant be inited by the police for no reasons.

By the way, we all know that i will come out and deny being arrested and try to blame some mischief makers for the news.

Nothing new...

If he tell you, wetin you wan do with am? Or wetin telling you go do for you?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Issokay. Iroyin okere, ti oba lekan a din.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Hunry: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
na so
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
kiss

Wait..... while I was reading, someone snatched the FTC from me...

People are just wicked cry cry cry

Would be waiting for the time.........
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by MadCow1: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
John Fashanu has always been a crook

8 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Next cheesy.

Check my signature to earn with bitcoin
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Sirjohn84(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
There is more to this

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by StOla: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Godfullsam:

Nothing new...

You have heard his own side as stated above, yet you are still asking him to tell you what actually happened?

What manner of education did other Nigerians receive that I turned out so different?

As for the case, the initial news was not credited to the client who purchased the land, instead, it was from unnamed sources here and there. While Fashanu has come out to officially state his own version of the event, it remains to be seen if the other party will come out to concur with it, refute it, or totally refrain from providing more fodder for hungry bloggers to embellish the facts to provide for a more juicy story.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by hemartins(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
There are so many fake news on social media. If you ain't careful, you would believe more lies.

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by AngelicBeing: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yawns, omonile John Fashanu, next news jare tongue
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by oluwadare26(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Awon eyan Linda Ikeji...carriers of fake news

In Other news: I'm in Love with those fruits

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by AngelicBeing: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
MadCow1:
John Fashanu has always been a crook
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
When Contacted, amb. John Fashanu said that according to Trump there is so many Fake news in circulation, he stressed briefly that the story making rounds is misleading and perhaps a celebrity gossip by mischief makers to attract followers by bloggers.

"Bloggers": the new face of "news" (and page views)
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by KayDEAN(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Index
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy
Bloggers = liars
Re: John Fashanu Reacts Over Arrest Story, Says It's Misleading & Twisted. by StarPlayer: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
fraud master

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles / Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.