Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Will Return To Acting Fully In October 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Will Return To Acting Fully In October 2017 (587 Views)

Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Will Return To Acting Fully In October 2017 by Naijaparry(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fanatics of Nollywood on-screen character Hafiz Oyetoro won't not have seen his nonappearance from the extra large screen however the performing artist has been away for quite a while.

The comic performing artist said his bustling timetable as the head of Theater Arts Department at the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education in Ijanikin, Lagos is the explanation behind his nonattendance.

READ MORE >>> http://www.naijapary.com.ng/2017/07/nollywood-actor-hafiz-oyetoro-saka-i.html

Re: Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Will Return To Acting Fully In October 2017 by Franzinni: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cash flow is low... He want to port back to acting....
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Will Return To Acting Fully In October 2017 by ibkkk(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Okay.
Re: Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Will Return To Acting Fully In October 2017 by edkai: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
Her name is Ayeni Olohije from Edo state. She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Hit With Lawsuit For Allegedly Using Someone Else’s Lips / Harrysong Blasts Kcee On Stage / Makeup Secrets Every Woman Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.