Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo To Star In New HBO Series ‘brooklyn Boys’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo To Star In New HBO Series ‘brooklyn Boys’ (595 Views)

Coronavirus: Matuidi, Kevin Durant, Three Brooklyn Nets players test positive / Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo 'happy And Proud' After Recent Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo To Star In New HBO Series ‘brooklyn Boys’ by Danix7(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo has Hollywood good looks and now the soccer
superstar is going to put them to use in his U.S. acting debut! We’ve
got EXCLUSIVE details on where you can see the Portuguese hunk on
the TV screen.
Real Madrid soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, is more good-looking than many professional actors, so he’s finally going to use that gorgeous face and chiseled body to make his U.S. acting debut. His rep Ruben Malaret tells
HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that he’s heading to the states soon where
he will be playing himself in the pilot for HBO’s Brooklyn Boys where he will co-
star alongside Dennis Romero. The show will be taped at Kaufman Astoria
Studios in Queens, NY, the same studio Jennifer Lopez , 48 films Shades of
Blue .
As we’ve seen in his many commercials, number seven is a total natural on-
screen, exuding so much charm and confidence. We know he’s totally going to
knock it out of the park in his big U.S. TV debut! Ruben adds that Cristiano is
going to be wrapping up some other deals that are in the negotiation stages
while he’s over here, so we can wait to see what new projects he has coming
up for American audiences.
Unfortunately one place U.S. fans won’t see Cristiano is on the soccer field, as
Real Madrid is taking on FC Barcelona for the El Clasico matchup on July 29 in
Miami as part of the International Champions Cup play. He’s been on an
extended summer break following his participation in the Confederations Cup,
and didn’t join the team for two prior games in California as he’s at home with
his two newborn twins via surrogate Eva and Mateo, as well as his pregnant
girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez, 22. But everyone had their fingers crossed that
he’d hop on a plane to help Los Blancos win against their bitter rival. Click here
for pics of Cristiano and his family.
“As much as Cristiano would have loved to play in Miami tomorrow night for the Clasico Miami game at Hard Rock Stadium, I can confirm that Cristiano will not be in Miami and will not be playing at Miami Clasico,” Ruben tells us. “Cristiano has personal matters to tend to in Portugal and Spain, but absolutely will be watching and cheering on his teammates.”
HollywoodLifers, do you think American audiences will fall in love with Cristiano
on Brooklyn Boys?

Re: Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo To Star In New HBO Series ‘brooklyn Boys’ by edkai: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
Her name is Ayeni Olohije from Edo state. She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

(1) (Reply)

Hazard, Kante,ronaldo And Messi Tops 24-man Shortlist For Best FIFA Men's Player / (LIVE Commentary) UCL Match: 19:45pm Real Madrid Vs Tottenham / Troost-ekong Meets Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.