Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com (460 Views)

>>> I Need Books Or Write-ups By Wole Soyinka And Zulu Sofola >>> / Checkout Self Improvement Advice Free Of Charge / Unfortunately People Don't Take Time To Read Nice Write-ups And Articles anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com by sdavirus: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
I write on self improvement, growth and all that stuff on lifeesbelle.com

Would be dropping some posts here from time to time.
Hopefully, someone finds it useful

1 Like

Re: Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com by sdavirus: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
We only have one life to live.
Many go through life focusing on what’s not important.
For some reason I am yet to understand, we always seem to be in a hurry(myself included)....man made deadlines, reputations/expectations to live up to, people to take care of, and what have you.

True happiness can only come, when you screw what anyone says and do what you really want to do.

If travelling around the world is what gives you peace and joy, why not take a gap year and do just that?

It might mean taking a position with lesser pay, and people will most likely think you have gone crazy for seemingly taking a step backwards, but imagine the peace and rest of mind that comes with that.

Stop living for people and live for you; there is a time to take care of others, and there's also a time to look out for yourself first.
If your head isn't right, how can you be of any good to others?

You could be dead by the end of the year, month, this week, tomorrow, heck, even today.

When the end comes, will you be at peace with your choices?

We work so hard to make a living, but yet most of us aren't actually living; advanced zombies with briefcases and backpacks we are.

If you dropped dead today, what happens to all that cash?

If you burn out, what’s next?

At the end of the script, would you be pleased at how well the movie ended?

It might not be every time, but sometimes, it's perfectly fine to sit back, throw your hands in the air, and just chill.

Say to yourself.....amma stay true, and amma do me!

Trying to be someone else makes you just a copy, and who says how good a replica you will be.

There can be only one original, and who can do that better than you?

Here's to your inner peace, rest of mind and true happiness.
Cheers to you for nursing the thought, taking a step and actually doing you.

More from me lifeesbelle.com. I'm basically the one that write on self development, a better you and growth, so I won't be hard to miss.
Re: Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com by meneski(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
[ God bless you
Re: Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com by sdavirus: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2017
meneski:
[ God bless you

Thanks, really appreciate
Re: Self Improvement Write-ups by lifeesbelle.com by sdavirus: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Success is measured in different ways and means different things to different people.
For some, it is making a lot of money, for others, it’s seeing their kids going on to succeed, or their protégés become real success stories.

Success attracts attention.
It attracts people, and it attracts more success in time.

Theoretically, no one wants to be a failure. Everyone wants to be attracted to a success, but are you actually consciously working hard to increase the odds of that turning to reality?

Everyone....well most people love a good story.

My mind, my heart, my soul and my being is dedicated to being a success.
I go hard and I go all in- and I’m on the road to being a success, with the Lord by my side.
I can make it....and even if I don’t get to the end zone, I would have found bits of happiness along the way.

Like they say, we shoot for the moon, so even if we fall, we fall among the stars.

I challenge you this day to rise up and actually do something for yourself.
Make a conscious effort to strive to be a success, and paint that picture you always dreamt of as a kid.
If you dared not to dream, well it isn’t too late to start dreaming either.

You being on your way to success makes me to be a success and gives me that sense of fulfillment. I can only wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

The Ninjas Written By Igono James Ugbede [ God's Own Author ] / Based On Unity / The Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.