Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Utd Stars Bailly, Fosu-mensah Acknowledge Nigerian Socialite Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Utd Stars Bailly, Fosu-mensah Acknowledge Nigerian Socialite Hushpuppi (623 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Socialite, Roman Goddess, Causes Stir On Instagram With Her Body / Mr. Eazi Is Not A Good Singer, He’s A Lazy Musician – K.K Fosu / Man Utd Stars Bailly, Fosu-mensah Acknowledge Nigerian Socialite Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Stars Bailly, Fosu-mensah Acknowledge Nigerian Socialite Hushpuppi by jaido007: 4:14am On Jul 30, 2017
Hushpuppi, known for showing off his many designer items on social media, has managed to stay relevant week in-week out.
Manchester United stars Eric Bailly and Timothy Fosu-Mensah has paid tribute to Nigerian socialite Husppupi as they posed with a jersey printed ‘Huspuppi’ at the back.
The Nigerian-born Malaysian-based millionaire posted the picture of the United stars with a jersey printed in his name.

Re: Man Utd Stars Bailly, Fosu-mensah Acknowledge Nigerian Socialite Hushpuppi by moshood521: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Dis guy ehn.....
We dan hear o moyan....
U knw pple wela.....
Sebi na englando u dea nw.....
Owkay go malay mk u go dea buy ur gucci bk
Re: Man Utd Stars Bailly, Fosu-mensah Acknowledge Nigerian Socialite Hushpuppi by Wizzykinging(m): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2017
He has finally managed to stay relevant week in-week out.
Good for him.
Re: Man Utd Stars Bailly, Fosu-mensah Acknowledge Nigerian Socialite Hushpuppi by edkai: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter, Femi Adesina, Shina Peller & Others For Aso Outstanding Award / Meet The 20 Year Old Girl Who Has Produced Songs For Jay Z. Drake And Rihanna / First Photos From Stephaine Coker's White Wedding In Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.