Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West (16557 Views)

Buhari Bids Tam David-West Farewell / Tam David-West Dies At 83 / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by ogawisdom(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin

Keep calm and support Biafra
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by Goldfaze1: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:
I remember in late 2014 to early 2015 when I met this great man, he told me then that Buhari is the only solution to this country and that everything will be alright if APC takes the mantle of government from PDP. Tam West went as far as writing " say no to corruption" on a piece of paper and pasting it on his car then! He told me change is coming! I never doubted him because now there's change in the country, but what kind of change is this?
If you don't like thus kind of change switch to the Nnamdi KANU ideal kind of change it allowed.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by sapele914(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2017
hungryboy:
No be dis same man been talk say when Buhari become president, Him go reduce price of fuel to 40naira?

And una expect me to read this long fiction were him write up there

I'll rather watch Zeeworld
How did you even find your way here in the first place?,you should be watching Nollywood movies all day as usual,irresponsible imbecilent nitwit,atimes the way some people reason it's like they never had parents, very bad upbringing,no respect for intellectuality or maybe it's a case of like father like son,dumb creatures from generation to generation,let your father be waiting for 40 naira petrol to power his okada or his keke marwa that he feels is a mercedes g wagon. Useless son of a Bitch.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2017
If you don’t fight for your rights, then don’t blame me for taking it from you.
Really?
And when he fights, it's you that does the blaming (Biafra and Niger Delta on my mind) .
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by Splashme: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Foolish man.
Should feel sorry for himself
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by sapele914(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:
I remember in late 2014 to early 2015 when I met this great man, he told me then that Buhari is the only solution to this country and that everything will be alright if APC takes the mantle of government from PDP. Tam West went as far as writing " say no to corruption" on a piece of paper and pasting it on his car then! He told me change is coming! I never doubted him because now there's change in the country, but what kind of change is this?
Since then how have you tried to better yourself amongst the other 180 million Nigerians,what comparative advantaged position have you tried to put yourself in?I saw a disabled beggar sitting on the floor begging for money yesterday so I gave him a 100 Naira,do you have a disability problem and need government aid? Or you are healthy and waiting for government to come and clean your ikebe when you are done shitting?,just be waiting, your state Governor, local government chairman and concillors are coming with cerelac and clean diapers with a roll of toilet paper since you do not know how to feed yourself and clean your ass.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by sapele914(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Splashme:
Foolish man
Who is foolish? Professor or the persons (mother and supposed father) that gave birth to you?please elaborate more, because in context a fool is not expected to know better or know anything,because of this the fool has often been given great relative freedom particularly In speech. Stupid miscreant donkey.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by BossOluwendy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
sapele914:
Since then how have you tried to better yourself amongst the other 180 million Nigerians,what comparative advantaged position have you tried to put yourself in?I saw a disabled beggar sitting on the floor begging for money yesterday so I gave him a 100 Naira,do you have a disability problem and need government aid? Or you are healthy and waiting for government to come and clean your ikebe when you are done shitting?,just be waiting, your state Governor, local government chairman and concillors are coming with cerelac and clean diapers with a roll of toilet paper since you do not know how to feed yourself and clean your ass.

What is this one saying?
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by sleuthhound: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:
look! He can only recommend someone to do a job, but cannot do d same job 4 dat someone. If buhari has failed to perform dats nt tam's problem!

1 Like

Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by seguntijan(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Somebody reminded me yesterday about the Nigerian Senate's independent Candidacy bill. So I replied,
'Is it the bill that was passed in disguise for Dino to contest Independently in 2019 should APC turns back at him?'.
Look my friends, The Senate doesn't pass a bill for you, they pass it for themselves. A bill may look like you, it only looks like you but not the real you.
Oh, you wanted me to talk about
# NotTooYoungToRun ? lol... I already made my comment on that.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by BossOluwendy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
sleuthhound:
look! He can only recommend someone to do a job, but cannot do d same job 4 dat someone. If buhari has failed to perform dats nt tam's problem!

Sir, I never said it was Prof Tam's problem whatever that has happened or happening now, I only gave an account of my meetings with him...

And none of this is my own problem either
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by Bobby808: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:
You mind those foolish old south south people? Them dey think say Buhari get time for any person from south south. Not appointments . Nothing nothing for them all.

1 Like

Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by sleuthhound: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:

Sir, I never said it was Prof Tam's problem whatever that has happened or happening now, I only gave an account of my meetings with him...

And none of this is my own problem either
ok lol nw i get ur Angle, but sincerely bro! nigerias problems re quite interwoven & complex, unless dere is a wipeout of dese political class & a change of ideology sets-in. Its all gonna be nothin but recycling
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by sapele914(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:

What is this one saying?
What I am saying is that arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon that will shitsay on the board and strut around like it won something,a wise man confesses his wrong a fool defends it, to call a man a fool is not necessary an insult for his authentic life has frequently been pictured under the metaphor of a fool.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
.......Even, President Muhammadu Buhari has shown that you don’t have to have money before you win an election.....
I stopped here. Obviously this one is for Zombies to read.

Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by poseidon12: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have great respect for Prof David-West as far as his career is concerned. But as far as politics is concerned, he is very naive. He, like many others that strongly supported Buhari, were deceived. He is one of those gullible Nigerians that foisted the clueless and incompetent tribalist on us. We are now all suffering the consequences.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by poseidon12: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
EastGold:
Fayose is a governor, and I did not say he is irresponsible. But he has made a lot of irresponsible statements.

This is a killer punch

I didn't see any killer punch. It's the criticism from people like Fayose that is keeping the clueless and incompetent Buhari administration on its toes. There has to be opposition. We should not all be sycophants.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by poseidon12: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
aolawale025:
In fact instead of the 1979 constitution, the 1963 Constitution should have been adopted with a few amendments

Exactly. But our compatriots from the North will not allow that because they will lose their control of Niger Delta's natural resources if that is done.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by poseidon12: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:

This goes to show you his naivety. He thought he knew Buhari. It's very obvious he backed the wrong horse. Buhari deceived a lot of people who believed in him. The Prof needs to apologize to people like you. He needs to be humble enough to do that, like Senator Kanti Bello.
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Brilliant and ever respected elder of our time. I love and cherish the analysis above. May you live long sir. I wish to know this man one on one. May God almighty protect you for us sir
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by PenSniper: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
BossOluwendy:

Do we call it a reverse change ?
Re: Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West by PenSniper: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
A patient of selinity already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Led A Campaign Train To The Family Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Adamu: APC Will Reconcile Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Other Aspirants After Primaries / Senate Passes Motion To Reintroduce Toll Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.