Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked (95810 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by jaytime(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Wow, see structures. In Naija even our so called Kings College is like a scrap.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by menwongo(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
What is the proportion of Christian to muslim in Ghana, hope that will settle down your shuck

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Hoduwahishape: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
win2kwire:

the problem of Nigeria is not bad leadership, it is lack of commonsense among citizens...
if you cannot figure that out you are part of the problem

That will make you part of the problem too. As clearly you are lacking common sense.
How does the blame shift from the leaders to the citizens?
Everyone is just desperate to sound intelligent, to the point of borderline retardation.
We have LEADers for a reason.
People are only following suit

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Hoduwahishape:
Looks more like properly managed colonial era buildings. Cool sha. Aboki and afonja have messed up all our on here
haha yes
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Prittygift(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Of course Nigerian has seen nothing yet, it will take the resurrection of all the dead bodies in the cemetery for Nigeria to be 1/3 close to present Ghana now n Ghana is still improving just look at d common Ghana of yesterday? Even their currency self don pass our niara.....

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by cy4cent(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2017
frankmoney:
rivers state university , the environment is beautiful and it's well planned

It is a total disgrace to Nigeria to be comparing her university to a secondary school in Ghana .

God, where did we get it wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Notatribalist(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
What do u expect in a gathering of black men?

Nigeria has the highest population of blacks. So you should expect the worse economic activities..

Others have lesser numbers, so theirs won't be as bad as Nigerians..

Blacks are savage animals
did u just say Nigeria has the worst economic activities? Charlie, I reside in Ghana and I must confess that Ghana is a complete mess when it comes to economy.. Transport fare are astronomically high,infact ,Ghana is the worst country to live in among the countries I have lived in.the only Good thing is that the people are welcoming so there is Peace. Aside that Ghana is far lacking behind.Ghana as a whole has only two fly over, compare to the many fly over in Lagos alone.abeg non compare Nigeria with Ghana.I take God beg you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by frankmoney(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Hoduwahishape:

That will make you part of the problem too. As clearly you are lacking common sense.
How does the blame shift from the leaders to the citizens?
Everyone is just desperate to sound intelligent, to the point of borderline retardation.
We have LEADers for a reason.
People are only following suit
actually it's the stupid citizens that keeps voting incompetent leaders in out of sentiment and keeps supporting them that's the problem

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by jamace(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmm. Your Glory is departed oh Nigeria! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by mu2sa2: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Our problem in nigeria is lack of maintenance culture. The govt schools established in nigeria up to early 1980s e.g fg colleges have buildings like the ones op saw in Ghana. We don't take good care of our infrastructure in nigeria mainly due to corruption - budget allocations for maintenance are stolen.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by dvee2: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
How do you expect our school to be good when Bukola's son school abroad, Buhari's children school abroad, All our leaders children school abroad, even the VC'S and Principals in Nigerian school don't have their children schooling here. they are all studying abroad.
Do you know how many millions of Nigerian kids studying in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by frankmoney(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
cy4cent:

It is a total disgrace to Nigeria to be comparing her university to a secondary school in Ghana .

God, where did we get it wrong?
aunty go back and read the post , he was talking about universities with someone else ,, that's why I mentioned that , just don't start jumping into conclusions
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Prittygift:
Of course Nigerian has seen nothing yet, it will take the resurrection of all the dead bodies in the cemetery for Nigeria to be 1/3 close to present Ghana now n Ghana is still improving just look at d common Ghana of yesterday? Even their currency self don pass our niara.....

Lol their currency is not better than the naira. The purchasing power is much lower than naira much much lower.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria . No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

Terms and conditions apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
did u just say Nigeria has the worst economic activities? Charlie, I reside in Ghana and I must confess that Ghana is a complete mess when it comes to economy.. Transport fare are astronomically high,infact ,Ghana is the worst country to live in among the countries I have lived in.the only Good thing is that the people are welcoming so there is Peace. Aside that Ghana is far lacking behind.Ghana as a whole has only two fly over, compare to the many fly over in Lagos alone.abeg non compare Nigeria with Ghana.I take God beg you.

They just have electricity and a little bit more organised and the government takes care of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by jamace(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
I saw a whatsApp video of MUD HOUSES with prepaid electricity meters in Ghana but in Naija na ESTIMATED bills for MANSIONS. Nigeria's decay is disheartening.

4 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Ladyjumong(f): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Ghana of yesterday shocked
Nigeria my country embarassed
what ave u done to urself cry

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Lekewatt(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
With all ds beautiful structures, why dem still come dey sell buns 4 our streets na grin..........9ja is still in 1952, all thanks to our heroes.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by jamalnation(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
so u went go ghana to take pics of sec sch
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Hoduwahishape: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2017
frankmoney:
actually it's the stupid citizens that keeps voting incompetent leaders in out of sentiment and keeps supporting them that's the problem

Have to agree with you on that one .
However, I'd remind you too that elections hardly matter in this part of the world.
The properly educated individual makes up a tiny fraction of population.
Illiteracy, poverty, tribalism and religious divide comes to play during elections.
Good luck selecting the right candidate with that.
Only a violent and I mean violent revolt can fix things.

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Ademat7:

we are talking of government own not private.
we visited 107 schools in ghana. My brother I can tell u for sure that they are better than ours. They are well maintained.remember that these schools are even government schools.the private ones have better infrastructure than this

5 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Marotzke(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
Their secondary schools have better facilities than our universities..God come save niaja
where did you get this "our" stuff from?
You are not even a Nigerian.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by iamord(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Eaa247:
Thats d country Ossei Ababio, d man dat made chemistry very interesting way back in sec skul. Hope I got d mame rite.
his book was well curated . Made me love as understand chemistry with its graphical contents
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by baxmaich(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2017
are sure dis structure is nt owned by a Nigerian moneytician.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Somebodee(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2017
These are just secondary schools, come to think of their universities.. Nigeria(the giant of Africa) where are we heading...

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by kingsley666(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
look at this guy saying ghana has only two flyovers. What are you smooking now.u are funny.we Nigerians don't say the truth that is why we wil continue to be like this.i stayed in Accra for sometimes,I drove on many flyovers even in kumasi and tamale.stop lying and let's build Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Notatribalist(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

They just have electricity and a little bit more organised and the government takes care of the citizens.
dey have electricity that's fine.but the Government does not care for the citizens o.who tell u that lie?in fact the Government takes then for granted by increasing pms prices on a regularly bases.in fact, what what I hate most in Ghanaians is their quietness.when there is increase in PMS in Niaja you will experience protest from the Masses. But here,the case is contrary, nobody will even talk about it openly for fear of the unknow.
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Splashme: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
1shortblackboy:
Our leaders no care if the schools get desks sef. Dem no just send anybody
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by samsam2019: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
and then some idiots think those who want this evil country broken up are mad
Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by Mkbryants(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
With all of these soul these someone will still come and say our government in Nigeria has not failed us...

1 Like

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by perdollar(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
imagine Africa without Christianity it would av bn like chad, somalia, Niger, Mali, Sudan, northern Nigeria n many more places were boko is haram. while d missionaries were bringing education to africa, d many Dan fodios of d era were destroying lives in d name of jihadi allah mohd. God punish una

3 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Notatribalist:
dey have electricity that's fine.but the Government does not care for the citizens o.who tell u that lie?in fact the Government takes then for granted by increasing pms prices on a regularly bases.in fact, what what I hate most in Ghanaians is their quietness.when there is increase in PMS in Niaja you will experience protest from the Masses. But here,the case is contrary, nobody will even talk about it openly for fear of the unknow.
Ghanaians are scaredy cats. They are not crazy like Nigerians. I mean caring for them by providing them with the basic necessities. They have good government schools and their federal universities are maintained to standards and they also have a functioning water board.

2 Likes

Re: Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked by nextprince: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
kingsley666:
no my brother.these are not private schools.thay are government schools.the fees is just like here in Nigeria.
Do we pay school fees in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.