Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu (534 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by exlinklodge: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has boosted that IPOB will sack Rochas Okorocha as governor of Imo State in 2019. He spoke in Owerri on Friday, insisting that there would be no election in Anambra State in November and in the other four South-East states in 2019.

In his words:

“Restructuring does not have any meaning.” “We are in the land of Biafra. I have come to Owerri to spread the good news of the coming of Biafra Republic. I don’t want you to be deceived. Restructuring does not have any meaning. I want you people to go and tell Ohanaeze Ndigbo that. There is no freedom in Nigeria. All their children are abroad studying and enjoying a good environment.

“Only a referendum can solve the problems of Nigeria. Power devolution is not the solution. Resource control is not our problem. What we need is Biafra. They are going about deceiving our people in the name of restructuring. I want to say it again that there will be no election in Anambra State. There will be no election in 2019 in Igbo land. And there will be no election in Imo state.

“Tell Rochas Okorocha that I am a child of God. I want people to tell him that he will leave the Government House in 2019 and go back to Jos where he came from. Let him get ready.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/ipob-will-send-rochas-okorocha-out-of.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by Asaib(f): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Rochas Okorocha has finished his Tenure so no point sending him out of Douglass House my dear Confused Nnamdi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by amzee(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2017
This Nnamdi Kanu is a confused man.We all know Rochas is leaving office come 2019,so why the noise about it.
Igbo.
Igbo.
Confused man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by macfako(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2017
exlinklodge:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has boosted that IPOB will sack Rochas Okorocha as governor of Imo State in 2019. He spoke in Owerri on Friday, insisting that there would be no election in Anambra State in November and in the other four South-East states in 2019.

In his words:

“Restructuring does not have any meaning.” “We are in the land of Biafra. I have come to Owerri to spread the good news of the coming of Biafra Republic. I don’t want you to be deceived. Restructuring does not have any meaning. I want you people to go and tell Ohanaeze Ndigbo that. There is no freedom in Nigeria. All their children are abroad studying and enjoying a good environment.

“Only a referendum can solve the problems of Nigeria. Power devolution is not the solution. Resource control is not our problem. What we need is Biafra. They are going about deceiving our people in the name of restructuring. I want to say it again that there will be no election in Anambra State. There will be no election in 2019 in Igbo land. And there will be no election in Imo state.

“Tell Rochas Okorocha that I am a child of God. I want people to tell him that he will leave the Government House in 2019 and go back to Jos where he came from. Let him get ready.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/ipob-will-send-rochas-okorocha-out-of.html Nnamdi the confused fellow

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by taylor88(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2017
sure
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by VictorJoshua(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2017
I guess Rochas already knows that he might cease to be the governor of Imo State come 2019 as a result of displeasure frm the masses esp the civil servants that are owed,but Nnamdi telling him that he will be sacked is just like inciting him.Daz uncool.
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by blackbreed25(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2017
amzee:
This Nnamdi Kanu is a confused man.We all know Rochas is leaving office come 2019,so why the noise about it.
Confused man
My dear I tire for this N.K ooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
amzee:
Confused man

A m,an that is planning to put his brother-in-law, does that look he is leaving office.... Just like Tinubu is still in office since 1999

1 Like

Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by nrexzy: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamdi kanu shaaaa is now sounding like fayose and FFk.... Okorocha's tenure is over so u would send him out of imo to Aso rock....

Yan with sense ooo
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by NwaAmaikpe: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2017
shocked
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by HITdemUP: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
It's evidently clear now that BIAFRA agitation is being spearheaded by PDP. Nnamundu kanu is now more of a politician yet the ipob gullible zombies won't see this . BIAFRA agitation is a SCAM being orchestrated by PDP loyalist. Their end is near
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by Itimkpataka2: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2017
All this bloggers with useless Headlines ... Many above me didn't even read what NK actually say. They just concluded with the headline. Nonsense
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by Ladiesdream: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2017
May sense fall on okorocha
Re: IPOB Will Send Rochas Okorocha Out Of The Govt. House In 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Why not send him out now? Why 2019 when his tenure already finished? This apari albino no get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Villa Staff Put On Standby For Buhari’s Return / Kanu Tackles Osinbajo, Says His View On Biafra Agitation Faulty, Misconceived / Is Buhari Back From The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.