Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Did Rob Kardashian Pay For Blac Chyna To Have Rib Removal Surgery? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Rob Kardashian Pay For Blac Chyna To Have Rib Removal Surgery? (photos) (817 Views)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Rob Kardashian Pay For Blac Chyna To Have Rib Removal Surgery? (photos) by Louisojibe(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Rob Kardashian disclosed thathe paid $100K for Black Chyna to have surgery done after shegave birth to their daughter, Dream. He wasn’t specific about what type of surgery was done but he did say it was for her to get her body back. Now, it is beingreported that the surgery included rib removal to give her a slimmer waist.

Chyna has been flaunting a very tiny waist and doesn’t fail to wear outfits that show it off.The waist is reportedly all thanks to Rob.

Source: http://www.crowd24ng.com/2017/07/did-rob-kardashian-pay-for-blac-chyna.html

Re: Did Rob Kardashian Pay For Blac Chyna To Have Rib Removal Surgery? (photos) by edkai: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

(1) (Reply)

Psquare On It Again - Stop Tagging Me - Peter Warns Paul / Amazing Photos Of Nigeria’s Hottest Female Firefighter As She Shares Fire Safety / Bobrisky Calls Out Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.