Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company (7197 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Oracle Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Total Nigeria Plc Graduate & Experience Recruitment Programme For Juniors (VIE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by maxwell767(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2017
NETCO is one of the leading Nigeria's premier indigenous engineering company and and a subsidiary of the foremost natural oil company, the scale and diversity of our operations means we can offer challenging and rewarding careers in various fields.
The Company was established in 1989 to acquire Engineering Technology through direct involvement in all aspects of Engineering in the Oil and Gas and non-oil sectors of the economy. NETCO is Nigeria's premier indigenous Engineering Company with the strategic vision of providing Basic/Detailed Engineering, Procurement, construction Supervision and Project Management services, using state-of-the-art Technology. It was a JV between Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and American Bechtel, Inc.
NATCO is Hiring to fill these vacant positions below:
>Graduate Trainee
>Experienced Professionals
>Plant operator

For more details click here; http://informationmaxblog..com.ng/2017/07/career-opportunities-for-graduates-and.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Olajidejydo: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2017
Pls what is the reference job number for graduate trainee
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by maxwell767(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Olajidejydo:
Pls what is the reference job number for graduate trainee
Write the "graduate trainee" on the reference
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
maxwell767:
NETCO is one of the leading Nigeria's premier indigenous engineering company and and a subsidiary of the foremost natural oil company, the scale and diversity of our operations means we can offer challenging and rewarding careers in various fields.
The Company was established in 1989 to acquire Engineering Technology through direct involvement in all aspects of Engineering in the Oil and Gas and non-oil sectors of the economy. NETCO is Nigeria's premier indigenous Engineering Company with the strategic vision of providing Basic/Detailed Engineering, Procurement, construction Supervision and Project Management services, using state-of-the-art Technology. It was a JV between Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and American Bechtel, Inc.
NATCO is Hiring to fill these vacant positions below:
>Graduate Trainee
>Experienced Professionals
>Plant operator

For more details click here; http://informationmaxblog..com.ng/2017/07/career-opportunities-for-graduates-and.html
THESE IS NOT A RECENT EMPLOYMENT
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by maxwell767(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
vingeophysicist:
THESE IS NOT A RECENT EMPLOYMENT

It is, if not it wont be there.. Thanks
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
maxwell767:

It is, if not it wont be there.. Thanks
IT IS NOT, CHECK THE DATE .GO THROUGH THERE WEBSITE .
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by iykofias(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Graduate Trainee
*To qualify, you should have good academic records, a minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) degree/ HND upper credit in one of the following disciplines: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Computer Engineering and Computer Science. You could also have a degree in Geology, Geophysics, Physics or Mathematics.

Prospective applicants need to have graduated within the last five years and should have completed NYSC on or before February 2008 and be a maximum 29 years of age.

@bolded, so ridiculous, not even logical, how can they ask for that? Do NYSC service come before graduation cos me I'm not understanding o
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by joekes(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
iykofias:
Graduate Trainee
*To qualify, you should have good academic records, a minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) degree/ HND upper credit in one of the following disciplines: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Computer Engineering and Computer Science. You could also have a degree in Geology, Geophysics, Physics or Mathematics.

Prospective applicants need to have graduated within the last five years and should have completed NYSC on or before February 2008 and be a maximum 29 years of age.

To me, I think this was a typo

@bolded, so ridiculous, not even logical, how can they ask for that? Do NYSC service come before graduation cos me I'm not understanding o
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by maxwell767(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
vingeophysicist:
IT IS NOT, CHECK THE DATE .GO THROUGH THERE WEBSITE .

Ok, but its obvious that u dont understand the ways of Hr/recruiters.
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by joekes(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone successfully applied
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Emaimo: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
what is the reference number for the graduate trainee? i can't find it anywhere on the site
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by EdoBoy90(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Still doubting @ Maxwell767
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by temmybaba(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
joekes:
Has anyone successfully applied
I submitted d form bt I didn't get any regret or successful mail for d completion of d form
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by olypharm: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Reference no ooo
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Emaimo: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
temmybaba:

I submitted d form bt I didn't get any regret or successful mail for d completion of d form

What did u write as your job reference number?
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Gladiator1: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
maxwell767:

Ok, but its obvious that u dont understand the ways of Hr/recruiters.

Shatap. You've bn busted

1 Like

Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by obo389(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Guys, SCAM, SCAM , SCAM!!!
Be careful....
NETCO is a subsidiary of the NNPC and not having a joint venture as the scammer said and no subsidiary arm of the NNPC have the wherewithal to recruit.
Be warned!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by temmybaba(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emaimo:

What did u write as your job reference number?
I put job title
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Emaimo: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
obo389:
Guys, SCAM, SCAM , SCAM!!!
Be careful....
NETCO is a subsidiary of the NNPC and not having a joint venture as the scammer said and no subsidiary arm of the NNPC have the wherewithal to recruit.
Be warned!!

Have you checked NETCO website to confirm your suppose scam? Must you scream like a mad dog!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
i Applied but dont get succesful or failed message. why is it like that na
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
I Will apply tomorrow, I don't think this is a scam
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by EdoBoy90(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have applied already. Just remain my scanned credentials to send to them.
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Emaimo: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2017
EdoBoy90:
I have applied already. Just remain my scanned credentials to send to them.

Why are u everywhere applying for all vacancies in this country na. I think say your work dey pay u well na

2 Likes

Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by pantyboy: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2017
Emaimo:

Why are u everywhere applying for all vacancies in this country na. I think say your work dey pay u well na

I tire oooo.....I thought the dude is in GE......
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by tunafishbabs(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2017
iykofias:
Graduate Trainee

isn't it obvious that this is a stale advert.
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by princely83(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Guys NETCO is not recruiting. Don't mind that yeye OP. He wants traffic on his blog.
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Emaimo: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
princely83:
Guys NETCO is not recruiting. Don't mind that yeye OP. He wants traffic on his blog.

How come their career site is open for application?
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by pantyboy: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Emaimo:

How come their career site is open for application?
Their career site has always been OPEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by iykofias(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
tunafishbabs:

isn't it obvious that this is a stale advert.
absolutely correct, but they should have taken it down after how many years
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by tunafishbabs(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2017
iykofias:
absolutely correct, but they should have taken it down after how many years

Anything Govt doesn't work well
Re: Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company by Mekzmoney(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
temmybaba:

I SUBMITTED BUT IT WAS DISPLAYING INVALID EMAIL AND D EMAIL IS VALID. I ALSO TRIED MY OTHER EMAIL, STILL D SAME. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / Ab Microfinance Bank Calling For Interview / Job Opportunities For Microbiologists (b.sc.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.