Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? (15751 Views)

Is N300k Enough To Start Phone Accessories Importation Business? / Total Exposition.... Let Me Teach You Everythin About Phone Accessories business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by johnxteve: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Hello guys please I need all necessary information about starting up a phone accessories business. Anyone with useful info please help I will really appreciate
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Byko899(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2017
am into it ,I sale whole and retail ,chat me up for more information on whatsapp 08067877227

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by johnxteve: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Ok.. Thanks boss
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
The major challenge your going to have is time factor base. If you want to go into such business and make profit I suggest you stay of phone cases for now until you understand how it works. Too many phone models are released almost everyweek this days, so that infinix hot 4 case you bought 100 pieces will be a waste of money if you don't sell it off asap. Phone accessories business can be profitable only if you know what your customers want and how to get them for a cheaper price. It's not something you just go into without experience else you waste your money.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by johnxteve: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
grossintel:
The major challenge your going to have is time factor base. If you want to go into such business and make profit I suggest you stay of phone cases for now until you understand how it works. Too many phone models are released almost everyweek this days, so that infinix hot 4 case you bought 100 pieces will be a waste of money if you don't sell it off asap. Phone accessories business can be profitable only if you know what your customers want and how to get them for a cheaper price. It's not something you just go into without experience else you waste your money.
Thanks boss. But please I need more info, can I contact you?
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
johnxteve:

Thanks boss. But please I need more info, can I contact you?
send me a pm.
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by afecofrank(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2017
If you can get new models as soon as they are released to the market, be the first to sell it, you will be on top. Before others can flood it, you are out for another new model. Contact me for your supplies & shipments from China +8613710705988.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by XaintJoel20: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2018
grossintel:
send me a pm.

Please I need similar information.

I guess you can be of help.

Thanks
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Alabaintprice(m): 3:47am On Mar 12, 2018
Going into phone accessories business is a good decision. Phones have come to stay for a very very long time even till infinity. Now what you need to know is the items that moves in the market. Your ability to beat your competitors, be trustworthy(get original products) that way giving yourself a good name and earning the respect of customers. Getting a good location where your competition isnt much at the same time making sure your location is very much accessible by pple on foot most especially.
Now getting a good matket survey and a good supplier in the accessory market. I am into phone accessories in Alaba International, lagos. I have a thread here where it is indicated. You can contact me if you need anything concerning phone accessories.

3 Likes

Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by ultrazone(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sample pla

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Tosinamiable: 6:18am On Jan 04, 2019
I also want to go into this phone accessories business and I have no clue of it yet. Please I need someone to put me through.
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by bless0043: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please more information need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Alabaintprice(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tosinamiable:
I also want to go into this phone accessories business and I have no clue of it yet. Please I need someone to put me through.

Go through this link. You can also chat with me.
https://www.nairaland.com/4328110/buy-alaba-international-phone-accessories
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Alabaintprice(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
bless0043:
Please more information need
Go through this link then chat up with me
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Kingrshd: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
I will try and add u up now on whatsapp so I can get more information cos am a fresher to this bussiness
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by akinwale701(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Alabaintprice:
Going into phone accessories business is a good decision. Phones have come to stay for a very very long time even till infinity. Now what you need to know is the items that moves in the market. Your ability to beat your competitors, be trustworthy(get original products) that way giving yourself a good name and earning the respect of customers. Getting a good location where your competition isnt much at the same time making sure your location is very much accessible by pple on foot most especially.
Now getting a good matket survey and a good supplier in the accessory market. I am into phone accessories in Alaba International, lagos. I have a thread here where it is indicated. You can contact me if you need anything concerning phone accessories.

Are you still into the business?
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Akalia(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Byko899:
am into it ,I sale whole and retail ,chat me up for more information on whatsapp 08067877227
Are you still in the business?
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Alabaintprice(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2021
akinwale701:

Are you still into the business?

I'm always in business
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by donbanj(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
This trend has been removed or deleted. Any other relevant trend or WhatsApp group on this topic. I'm interested in starting a mobile phone accessories business but need more hint and also contacts to wholesellers in Alaba preferably
Alabaintprice:

Go through this link then chat up with me
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Alabaintprice(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
donbanj:
This trend has been removed or deleted. Any other relevant trend or WhatsApp group on this topic. I'm interested in starting a mobile phone accessories business but need more hint and also contacts to wholesellers in Alaba preferably
That link was my main thread concerning phone accessories since 2018 that was removed by a useless person called a moderator.
Re: How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? by Alabaintprice(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
donbanj:

https://www.nairaland.com/3634407/buy-alaba-international-wholesale-price. This one is not so updated but it can assist. If you need further assistance you can chat me via whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Notify Customers Before Debt Recovery Moves, CBN Tells Banks / Recession: Investment Inflow Shrinks By N642bn Under Buhari / Zenith Bank Statement On Fire Incident At Victoria Island Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.