Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos (1153 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom (More Pictures) / Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by GuyWise(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2017
If you are following this struggle very well you will agree with me that any move Nnamdi Kanu makes has a positive motive for him, Nnamdi Kanu is biating the FG again, He went to Anambra unannouced, He went to Ebonyi unannouced, He went to Rivers unannouced, He went to Imo unannouced.

Now He wants to go to Lagos the second heart of Nigeria and annouced it,

Remember that this is how he got arrested when he was about to enter nigeria, he annouced that he is coming to nigeria.

So the FG will futher help the struggle if anything goes wrong that day.

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Agbalanze(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2017
All his visits unannounced, yet he's pulling so much crowd. Nawaooo....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2017
One thing is certain, IPOB is run by very educated people. When they make a decision, trust me...they have done their homework. They are very deliberate, meticulous and cautious with their approach; which is why they rarely make mistakes...everything goes smoothly and perfectly!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2017
I smell front page. Let me pitch my tent here!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by PenSniper: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is the proverbial "Shigidi" who has no immunity against water but asks that she be taken out for a birthe in a pouring rain. He is risking a revenge deluge against ALL igbos in the entire yorubaland.
What we expected to happen upnorth after Oct. 1 may start in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by chukwui(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Plans ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by smartty68(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Ok

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by 0b100100111: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2017
It will be a looting spree for all. Chaos will happen, a commotion will follow and hoodlums will capitalize on it.

People wey dem won set ablaze wey con use petrol rub body grin grin grin

I hope they blame Nnamadi Kanu and not the Nigerian police when the did has been done.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Stingman: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:
It will be a looting spree for all. Chaos will happen, a commotion will follow and hoodlums will capitalize on it.

I hope they blame Nnamadi Kanu and not the Nigerian police when the did has been done.

Why didn't these happen in other cities he has visited? Stop spreading FEAR. All the Yorubas need to do is to come out with their flags, join the rally and make bold statement that Nigeria need change urgently...Except yu are a Yoruba Muslim, there is nothing good about Nigeria....

If I may ask, can you risk you life for Nigeria. Even Buhari has all his kids studying abroad, but he will advise you to make sure your children study in messy Nigeria. This the time to change Nigeria for good, or the union would end!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by akulaxx: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
The yorubas should come out and support the rally, it is the only way the can get restructuring in Nigeria.the should put fear on the so called owners of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by GMBuhari: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2017
hmmmmm

Maybe , but Yorubas most likely won't start something because we prefer jeje ni mo joko statement

However any stupid moves might cause trouble for yeebos
PenSniper:
Nnamdi Kanu is the proverbial "Shigidi" who has no immunity against water but asks that she be taken out for a birthe in a pouring rain. He is risking a revenge deluge against ALL igbos in the entire yorubaland.
What we expected to happen upnorth after Oct. 1 may start in Lagos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by AfonjaSlayer(f): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

Chest-pounding is allowed but remember that any nonsense that day will bring the unavoidable civil war....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by AfonjaSlayer(f): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
hmmmmm

Maybe , but Yorubas most likely won't start something because we prefer jeje ni mo joko statement

However any stupid moves might cause trouble for yeebos
Will you be at the ogbomosho idp camp and also be in lagos that day? if i see you that day i will personally deal with you.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Michael004: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2017
AfonjaSlayer:

Will you be at the ogbomosho idp camp and also be in lagos that day? if i see you that day i will personally deal with you.
Yawnnn, boring as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by AfonjaSlayer(f): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2017
drake2000x:
One thing is certain, IPOB is run by very educated people. When they make a decision, trust me...they have done their homework. They are very deliberate, meticulous and cautious with their approach; which is why they rarely make mistakes...everything goes smoothly and perfectly!
We are the master planner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by 0b100100111: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2017
AfonjaSlayer:

Chest-pounding is allowed but remember that any nonsense that day will bring the unavoidable civil war....

Na today.....

Victim cry will end the situation!

No be IPOB? Chest beat when the heat is on and start the victim-cry when the did is done!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Sagay212: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Well it is a rally. Nobody is going to disturb them as long as they make it as peaceful as possible. Once they misbehave and start an funny trouble, Kanu may not return to his biafrau.d land and his fellow miscreants may not see him again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Sagay212: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2017
AfonjaSlayer:

lol...which civil war? Na you and your papa wan fight the war? Una go only make noise as usual and return to markate after one week of hunger

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by 7lives: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Stingman:

Why didn't these happen in other cities he has visited? Stop spreading FEAR. All the Yorubas need to do is to come out with their flags, join the rally and make bold statement that Nigeria need change urgently...Except yu are a Yoruba Muslim, there is nothing good about Nigeria....

If I may ask, can you risk you life for Nigeria. Even Buhari has all his kids studying abroad, but he will advise you to make sure your children study in messy Nigeria. This the time to change Nigeria for good, or the union would end!!

Shior,
You now want Afonjeezies to soil your immaculate Biafra rally with Yoruba's ewedu flags?.
When a man is hungry, he will indeed eat his own vomit, the Igbos are becoming desperate for Yoruba support?.
You guys still don't know your ancestors boundaries? don't worry GIDI GOVERNMENT shall help you.
Yoruba's being telling your fathers, that we are not related since Azikiwe tried to become our premier, they still stopped you guys at Ore, and now this proposed rubbish again don't you guys JUST GET IT?, that Yorubas have no business with you guys?.
I hope you guys are not banking on Fani Kayode, Fayose and Odumakin?, who are not in anyway related to Lagos, dog wey go lost no go hear hunters whistle, you guys are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by princemillla(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2017
abeg if any of u set come Lagos...remember to pm me make we hook for confirm Lagos ukwobi n some shepe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by ESDKING: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2017
7lives:

Shior,
You now want Afonjeezies to soil your immaculate Biafra rally with Yoruba's ewedu flags?.
When a man is hungry, he will indeed eat his own vomit, the Igbos are becoming desperate for Yoruba support?.
You guys still don't know your ancestors boundaries? don't worry GIDI GOVERNMENT shall help you.
Yoruba's being telling your fathers, that we are not related since Azikiwe tried to become our premier, they still stopped you guys at Ore, and now this proposed rubbish again don't you guys JUST GET IT?, that Yorubas have no business with you guys?.
I hope you guys are not banking on Fani Kayode, Fayose and Odumakin?, who are not in anyway related to Lagos, dog wey go lost no go hear hunters whistle, you guys are on your own.
Igbos are seeking the support of backstabbers ?
Joke of the century.
Tell me something reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Femolacaster(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2017
These nyanmiris are running mad day by day, i hope none of u will blame anybody for your woes and misfortunes that will befall all the IPOB almajiri youths if he dares Lagosians.

Pls, nobody should spam my mentions ooo, if u no won me descend hard on your flat.heads. Ighotago?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by 7lives: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
ESDKING:

Igbos are seeking the support of backstabbers ?
Joke of the century.
Tell me something reasonable.

See land grabber calling others back stabbers.
Try annexing my home land again and I'll stab you, front, back and all over.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by GMBuhari: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Too tiny for me to deal with

rest in peace for today is a sunday
AfonjaSlayer:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by successmatters(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
7lives:

Shior,

Nnamdi Kanu is free to enter any part of Nigeria. Nothing will happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by koladebrainiac(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2017
GuyWise:
If you are following this struggle very well you will agree with me that any move Nnamdi Kanu makes has a positive motive for him, Nnamdi Kanu is biating the FG again, He went to Anambra unannouced, He went to Ebonyi unannouced, He went to Rivers unannouced, He went to Imo unannouced.

Now He wants to go to Lagos the second heart of Nigeria and annouced it,

Remember that this is how he got arrested when he was about to enter nigeria, he annouced that he is coming to nigeria.

So the FG will futher help the struggle if anything goes wrong that day.

cc: lalasticlala
you can't even spell baiting smoothly n you here analyzing Nnamdi Kanu crude move
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Proposed Rally In Lagos by Riosystem: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kanu going against the Bail terms,I smell arrest soon.

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Countries Who Feel Threatened By The US (see Nigeria's Position) / What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / More People Regret Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.