Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tithe,from The Scripture Is Not Only For The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe,from The Scripture Is Not Only For The Church. (369 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithe,from The Scripture Is Not Only For The Church. by Byko899(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2017
I know most people will not want to comment because it goes against there believe.

your believe or what u where thought does not matter ,what matters is what the bible says and what the bible wants us to do.

from the scripture is very clear that the church is not the only one include to partake in the %10, you that owns the money is included ,the less privilege , the needy and the widows in the community are included. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ 13. / Science Predictions VS Religious Predictions / Letter To The Church Of Thyatira(the Seductress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.