Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie (1375 Views)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie / Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by Seedorffit: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Recently, actress Angela Okorie has been having the time of her life, travelling around the world. This has prompted some to insinuate that a big man somewhere must be sponsoring Okorie’s enviable lifestyle.
Angela is very angry at such comments, she revealed to journalists that before she became an actress she was making good money as a model and singer.

Also read
Some People Think I’m Foolish - Mr Ibu
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/some-people-think-im-foolish-mr-ibu.html?m=1

She said:
“It is very annoying and insulting to say that a man must sponsor me before I can travel out of the country. Before I came into the movie industry, I was a model and singer and I was making good money from that. Even as an actress, I have appeared in a lot of films and my services are still very much in demand. I am also involved in some other things as well. For anybody to now say that I’m living off anybody is the height of being dumb. Everything I am today is by the grace of God and my sweat. I am a very hard-working and independent person. I know what I want and I constantly go for it. I don’t need anybody to sponsor me,” she said.

Read More
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/no-man-is-funding-my-luxurious.html?m=1

Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by rxgodwin(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
So maybe one woman is...

Patiently waiting fr ur silly mention.
Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Na true she talk, but how come the men in Nollywood don't have money?
Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by nextprince: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Na true she talk, but how come the men in Nollywood don't have money?

The men don't have holes

2 Likes

Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2017
I'm only here to book space for NwaAmaikpe tongue

shocked
Loading... grin

2 Likes

Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by NwaAmaikpe: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
I'm only here to book space for NwaAmaikpe tongue

shocked
Loading... grin

shocked

Who asked her?
Why hasn't Folorunsho Alakija and Oprah Winfrey made such confessions?

This is the result of an ashawô having guilty conscience.

Even the Bible says in Proverbs 28:1 "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Who asked her?
Why hasn't Folorunsho Alakija and Oprah Winfrey made such confessions?

This is the result of an ashawô having guilty conscience.

Even the Bible says in Proverbs 28:1 "The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion."

Very true esp at the bolded cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe my hero!!!
Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by Tynasparks(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Just here to read comments.
Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tynasparks:
Just here to read comments.
I just want to say you're too beautiful to be true. Happy New month
Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by Tynasparks(f): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ikwerreboy:

I just want to say you're too beautiful to be true. Happy New month
thanks dear... Wish you same.
Re: No Man Is Funding My Luxurious Lifestyle - Angela Okorie by Ikwerreboy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tynasparks:
thanks dear... Wish you same.

You're welcome.

You look like a Benin girl. Are you from there?

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Husband's First Baby Mama And Husband Welcome Baby In U.K / Kasi B. Gives Her Boyfriend Usain Bolt A Birthday Shout-out / Yemi Alade Joins “just Dance 2018” Video Game Alongside Beyonce, Shakira & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.