Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? (39470 Views)

What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by BlaQWolf: 5:13am On Jul 31, 2017
ladyF:

Since last year.

If you have the market for it, then yes, you could buy and resell.

You could also "day trade" and make profit from market flunctuations, but that one is very difficult with many weeks of learning...

Alright..thanks

Will let you know once I decide
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Asokobieke: 5:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Nairaland
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2017
LazyNairalander:
Chess.com, I keep giving this online folks defeats b2b.

Yo.. What's your username
9ja_nostradamus
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Xblink:
Online Chess game

Got Chess.com send me an invite..
9ja_nostradamus
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2017
xynerise:
Mobdro

Dude yoh! Get Geo streamz and Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Leopantro:
Telegram.
what does the app not give me
Movies

TV series

Softwares

Hacking tips

Free b.t.c

Free CCs

Free tons of books ( so many)

Free Android apks

Free Spotify accounts

Free Steam account details

Free Xbox one and PS3 games downloads
Free methods of making money

Free animes

Kindly add me to ur list of channels bruh
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by BrianRoss: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2017
timilehin007:

I added u...did u buy these coins...I have tried to buy several times but was decline each time I tried due to the region I'm from...don't know if they restricted Nigerians from being able to buy
I didn't buy coins
Like I said i play normal
And our cards can't work on playstore
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Slyjay1(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Can I get the offline mode of this game on IOS?
Sojebrand:
8 ball pool grin
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:
Kindly add me to ur list of channels bruh
add me 0 8 0 6 6 7 7 8 5 7 4
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by YesNo(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2017
elantraceey:
Scrabble, whatsapp and opera mini

Ahhh how could I forget..... Music!! I can go days without opening the rest but not an hour without music

the EXAAACT same apps i use the most.
i wonder how many scrabble games you play per day.
i wonder if you like music like i do. i wonder.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Snoopyjaga: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Dekadet:

guy are u on telegram? I need movies, lots of lots of movies. pls let me know so that I will add u

No I'm not on telegram.....and even If I was on telegram, I will now finish all my mb because I want to send you movies, my minimum movies is about 300 mb and max is about 2gig...
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by aribitoye(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
BrianRoss:

I didn't buy coins
Like I said i play normal
And our cards can't work on playstore
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by aribitoye(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by gmec23(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
sound cloud music app
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by iweecureyou: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Asphalt 8:airborne angry cc itsjude Mrcork angry
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Bosc(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Leopantro:
Telegram.
what does the app not give me
Movies

TV series

Softwares

Hacking tips

Free b.t.c

Free CCs

Free tons of books ( so many)

Free Android apks

Free Spotify accounts

Free Steam account details

Free Xbox one and PS3 games downloads
Free methods of making money

Free animes

Interesting. How do you get all this from the app cos I just checked 'about content' of the app on play store & I didn't see all that you mentioned.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Twitter
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by meetcj: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
twitter e dey chop my battery and take my time na ontop okada i dey tweet last time.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Kingmanny88(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=YesNo post=58999895]

the EXAAACT same apps i use the most.
i wonder how many scrabble games you play per day.
i wonder if you like music like i do. i wonder.

[/quote
Hi. Pls which offline scrabble game would you recommend for me, and where it can be downloaded.
The one by EA Sports is an online game.
Many thanks.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by chicwoman(f): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
I hate whatsapp
But unfortunately all my work meetings go on there
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by chicwoman(f): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am quite addicted to twitter
It has become a bad habit
meetcj:
twitter e dey chop my battery and take my time na ontop okada i dey tweet last time.
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by chicwoman(f): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
[quote author=Kingmanny88 post=59015089][/quote]
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by chicwoman(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
I need too
cry cry
kentochi:

I you share your movie links with me thanks
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by chicwoman(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Interesting
ak22:
Nairaland and others
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by Riyikebaby(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Used to be twitter when I was using C9 but my account got hacked and I transferred my love to nairaland
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
All the apps work seamlessly on the camon cx
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ehya
Riyikebaby:
Used to be twitter when I was using C9 but my account got hacked and I transferred my love to nairaland
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
My goodness
Same here
chicwoman:
I hate whatsapp
But unfortunately all my work meetings go on there
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Interesting
[quote author=Kingmanny88 post=59015089][/quote]
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Interesting
Snoopyjaga:

No I'm not on telegram.....and even If I was on telegram, I will now finish all my mb because I want to send you movies, my minimum movies is about 300 mb and max is about 2gig...
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
LMAOO
chidoo4luv:

add me 0 8 0 6 6 7 7 8 5 7 4
Re: Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? by TappGroupNG: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Because you have money na
kaysy:
Am addicted to my ZenithBank Mobile App

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

GLO Reviews Its Data Plans / Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.