Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 (2133 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Tecno W3 Lte Users!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Cybergeak(m): 10:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Happy sunday my fellow nairalanders,

I just got this tecno W3 newly & I've been using it for a week now

To be sincerely speaking I'm impressed, this tecno W3 battery really lives more than the so hyped 2500mAh.

have been using this phone for the past 126hrs now without been charged and its really shocking.

at first i thought i was dreaming.

kindly see below photos and share your review about this so called tecno W3 product.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by luckyjoshua9233: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2017
it's nothing compared to my Tecno l5 with a 5000mah battery. that's a different experience though. by the way, how much does w3 cost now?
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by lanre316: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

To be sincerely speaking I'm impressed, this tecno W3 battery really lives more than the so hyped 2500mAh.

have been using this phone for the past 126hrs now without been charged and its really shocking.

kindly see below photos and share your review about this so called tecno W3 product.

Bros eh, 126hrs is about 5 days plus. Even if you're using car battery to power your phone, no smartphone on earth can last for 5 days and still be at 80% without being charged. Check your story and make necessary corrections.

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by NeeKlaus: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2017
126 hours on a 2500mAh battery??
Even Gionee M6 nor get that kyn juice. Tell me something else, abeg.
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Cybergeak(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2017
luckyjoshua9233:
it's nothing compared to my Tecno l5 with a 5000mah battery. that's a different experience though. by the way, how much does w3 cost now?

just 24,000 in market now
at badagry area here.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Haba nau, how will you use a phone for 5 days without going off? except you used it for calls only and put it on ultra power that's when I'll believe you.... The ba3 is good, my younger sister uses wx3 and she can browse a whole day without charging.
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by rs172(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

just 24,000 in market now
at badagry area here.

Nigga mi whc side for bdg
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Cybergeak(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2017
rs172:

Nigga mi whc side for bdg

this newly p opened "phone village" along semi road opo opposite that bank after round about going to semi way.
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2017
stay away from any phone brand that don't have website
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Olarababy(f): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

chiaa....op dy lie ehhh......my techno w3 that cannot last more than 4hrs on heavy usage...

1 Like

Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Cybergeak(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2017
so tecno don't have website. what is this one saying gan :/
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Emperor119(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2017
God!! op today na Sunday oo...Five days on W3? fear God.
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Cybergeak(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2017
Olarababy:

chiaa....op dy lie ehhh......my techno w3 that cannot last more than 4hrs on heavy usage...

mr. man that's your own W3
who knows how you have missed your battery power.
and more so i just bought this one newly not an already used battery so don't compare with yours!
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Olarababy(f): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

and more so i just bought this one newly not an already used battery so don't compare with yours!
you are roght thought.....it really depends.....i got mine November 2016...and am a heavy user.... am gonna upgrade to W3X PRO
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Olarababy(f): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

you are right thought.....it really depends.....i got mine November 2016...and am a heavy user.... am gonna upgrade to W3X PRO
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by gbzed(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

just 24,000 in market now at badagry area here.

Nigga which side for BDG you dey and which side you take buy am?
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by rs172(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

this newly p
opened "phone village" along semi road opo
opposite that bank after round about going to semi way.

Opposite Skye bank..
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
the op might be right,mine lasts for nearly 3 days and a few hours
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Youngpo413: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Eeyaa..
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Ennyholar: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Enjoy your device bro

My L9Plus is not bad either
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by NCP: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cybergeak:

Uptime doesn't take into consideration Screen On Time.

Ok, Your battery stats is where the koko is, Cell Standby, Phone Idle and Onscreen Time.
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by urchmanni93(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Am using w3 too... Bt my ba3 is not that strong
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tecno wx3 pro lasts like mad
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Oscarpraise(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
I bet my itel P51 last longer. With the 5000mAh battery, it's 3days non stop
Re: Shocker: My Experience With The Tecno W3 by Cybergeak(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
all is well!!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tecno W2 Issue / Where Can I Get The Oraimo Earbuds In Alaba International Ojo??? / The New Blackbarry Porshe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.