Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state (2328 Views)

Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / Breaking News: IPOB Call Off Election Boycott As Federal Gov't Meet All Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by adadike281(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
GoroTango:
So they said but they will be at every polling booth doing what Kanu tells them to do. It is inevitable that APC is poised to take over the state
in other words, kanu is indirectly working for APC.
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
attackgat:
My own take on this as an Anambra man is that there should be a total boycott of the Anambra elections. No matter who is in power, be it Obiano or APC, things wont change generally. We are talking about more than Anambra here but Igbos as s collective. It is time to do something that will send shockwaves through the political establishment of Nigeria and that is to tell them power belongs to the people. The best way for the people to do this is boycott the system.

The freedom of Igbos to decide their destiny means more to me than if the best Governor in the world is elected in Anambra
u obviously did not know what Anambra use to be and progress made, I must admit that the call to freedom maybe right but, to say no to Elections is a big miscalculation on the part of Mazi Nnamdi
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
ruggedized1:
You are not an Anambran even after reading what the OP stated which are all facts. You want to use your state to start a useless and retrogressive experiment. I weep for you. Anyways you are not from Anambra.

I noticed that most of them saying boycott this election are not from Anambra... This little experiment will do us no good.
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
adadike281:
in other words, kanu is indirectly working for APC.
I will just say he has miscalculated by that order.
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
ruggedized1:
OP tell those people who cannot reason with their head.
it is just a pity...
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by attackgat: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
o42austino:
u obviously did not know what Anambra use to be and progress made, I must admit that the call to freedom maybe right but, to say no to Elections is a big miscalculation on the part of Mazi Nnamdi

I kniw what Anambra used to be, but this is about Igbos as a whole, not a part.
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
attackgat:

I kniw what Anambra used to be, but this is about Igbos as a whole, not a part.
Anambra is igbo economic power house and not a place of experiments.
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by Jonathan39: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
People are in nairaland deceiving thierself. Election boycott that even old men and women are talking about and you are here in nairaland talking nonsense.we don't care who the governor is, all of them are criminals. Am from mgbakwu Awka-North local government Area of anambra. IPOB rallied my town on Sunday. For your information the only thing any reasonable igbo with his/her right senses understand is Biafra. We are ready to sacrifice the government house knowing very well that all governors think about thierselfbefore anybody. This time around I refuse to vote until biafra comes. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jonathan39:
People are in nairaland deceiving thierself. Election boycott that even old men and women are talking about and you are here in nairaland talking nonsense.we don't care who the governor is, all of them are criminals. Am from mgbakwu Awka-North local government Area of anambra. IPOB rallied my town on Sunday. For your information the only thing any reasonable igbo with his/her right senses understand is Biafra. We are ready to sacrifice the government house knowing very well that all governors think about thierselfbefore anybody. This time around I refuse to vote until biafra comes. Thank you
you have the right to abstain from election but, that's not the right thing to do... The seat at home was a success but, this oil is a wrong call because of its so many economical implications.
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by TheKingIsHere: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
o42austino:
you have the right to abstain from election but, that's not the right thing to do... The seat at home was a success but, this oil is a wrong call because of its so many economical implications.
Why don't you list the implications
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by Osyabj: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
The op is obviously campaigning for the corrupt Obi's puppet, Obiano to stay in power. Rubish.

Anybody is better that Obi and Obiano who did no roads or infrastructure in 12 years except pay salaries to goverment bureucrats who produces absolutely nothing.

Election will hold in Anambra and there will be more voters in November 2017, than in 2013 when GEJ and OBI's rigging machine excluded the two LGAs with the highest registered voters, Ngige's stromghold of Idemili North and South, from the voting, and ended up foistering Obi's puppet , Obiano, on the good people of Anambra, with a total vote count of about 200,000 in 2013, in a state over over 1.2 million registered voters!

Obiano must be kicked back to Lagos to enjoy his loot of Anambra treasury.

In Novemer over 300,000 or much more will vote and elect a new governor and send Obi's puppet, Obiano back to lagos where he is registered to vote before OBI and GEJ used their police and army to force him on Anambra.

The Ipob is less than 10% of registered voters with pvc in Anambra. So their sit at home, boycott is meaningless, unless they use violence to stop people from going to vote. Any attempt by Ipob to do that will be met with a decisive response by the security forces.

The stomach infrastrutcture in Nov. election will be the highest in Anambra election history. Stay tuned!

The beat goes on!!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Osyabj:
The op is obviously campaigning for the corrupt Obi's puppet, Obiano to stay in power. Rubish.

Anybody is better that Obi and Obiano who did no roads or infrastructure in 12 years except pay salaries to goverment bureucrats who produces absolutely nothing.

Election will hold in Anambra and there will be more voters in November 2017, than in 2013 when GEJ and OBI's rigging machine excluded the two LGAs with the highest registered voters, Ngige's stromghold of Idemili North and South, from the voting, and ended up foistering Obi's puppet , Obiano, on the good people of Anambra, with a total vote count of about 200,000 in 2013, in a state over over 1.2 million registered voters!

Obiano must be kicked back to Lagos to enjoy his loot of Anambra treasury.

In Novemer over 300,000 or much more will vote and elect a new governor and send Obi's puppet, Obiano back to lagos where he is registered to vote before OBI and GEJ used their police and army to force him on Anambra.

The Ipob is less than 10% of registered voters with pvc in Anambra. So their sit at home, boycott is meaningless, unless they use violence to stop people from going to vote. Any attempt by Ipob to do that will be met with a decisive response by the security forces.

The stomach infrastrutcture in Nov. election will be the highest in Anambra election history. Stay tuned!

The beat goes on!!
we will vote, ndi Anambra must vote to elect their next governor for better leadership and better Anambra.
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by ofai: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
APGA and their stupid fearmongering.

If truly your party have done well for anambra, why then are you scared of IPOB election boycott?

Indeed the fear of IPOB is the beginning of wisdom.

Go and face your UPP PPA PDP APC Opponents. IPOB is not your problem.

Some anambarians and their selfishness. When ojukwu emerged, every Igbo stood by him, only for him to run away and return the swallow his vomit. He married a teen beauty queen, recovered his properties, but the sad part was that he accepted to be reabsorbed into not just NIGERIAs Politics, but also the Nigeria Military!

Biafrans who fought and died would never have imagined their leader saluting the Nigerian flag as a retired officer.

APGA Go and campaign! IPOB "miscreants" are not your problem!
Re: Ndi Anambra And IPOB call for No Election in Anambra state by o42austino(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
ofai:
APGA and their stupid fearmongering.

If truly your party have done well for anambra, why then are you scared of IPOB election boycott?

Indeed the fear of IPOB is the beginning of wisdom.

Go and face your UPP PPA PDP APC Opponents. IPOB is not your problem.

Some anambarians and their selfishness. When ojukwu emerged, every Igbo stood by him, only for him to run away and return the swallow his vomit. He married a teen beauty queen, recovered his properties, but the sad part was that he accepted to be reabsorbed into not just NIGERIAs Politics, but also the Nigeria Military!

Biafrans who fought and died would never have imagined their leader saluting the Nigerian flag as a retired officer.

APGA Go and campaign! IPOB "miscreants" are not your problem!
my party? Did you hear me call Apga my party?... I don't have any party that I belong to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zuma Status Brought Down In Imo State / Throwback Pictures Of Gen Shehu Musa Yar' Adua / How They Distroyed Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.