Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Neymar Is Confused Regarding Future At Barcelona - Gerard Pique Says - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Is Confused Regarding Future At Barcelona - Gerard Pique Says (967 Views)

Lionel Messi Tells Ronald Koeman That He Does Not See His Future At Camp Nou / Barcelona Defender Gerard Pique Caught Driving With Invalid Licence, Fined 48,00 / "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Is Confused Regarding Future At Barcelona - Gerard Pique Says by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Gerard Pique insists teammate Neymar doesn't know what to do as speculation over his possible move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain continues to dominate headlines. Neymar has been heavily linked with a move away from the Nou Camp to Paris Saint-Germain in recent weeks and was described as 90 per cent' likely to leave the club.

The Brazil international has scored three goals in two friendlies for Barcelona, but has so far avoided speaking to the press but Pique has once again pleaded with the 25-year-old to stay at the Nou Camp.

He said “Neymar and I we are very close and I want him to stay and I know the situation, right now he doesn't know what to do and we are trying to help him, the ones [on the team] that are more close to him to take the right decision.”

See more breaking news in sports at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/search/label/Sports

cc: lalasticlala mynd44 Fynestboi 1forall CrazyMan Sissy3 dominique semid4lyfe honeric01

Re: Neymar Is Confused Regarding Future At Barcelona - Gerard Pique Says by HABRUZZY(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Neymar sit down think well

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool, Barca Agree £108.8m For Punchng.com Liverpool, Barca Agree £108.8m / Pls How Do I Fund My Bet9ja Acct? / OMG!! Egypt Coach Fires Warning To Liverpool Ace Mohamed Salah After PFA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.