Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) (23426 Views)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
It's a sorrowful moment for the family and friends of a young man identified as Chinedu David Emeyazia who was among the scores of victims who died in the Friday petrol tanker accident in Felele area of Lokoja, Kogi state. According to his friends, the man came out of the fatal accident alive but died moments later due to severe injuries he sustained and also poor emergency response.

The accident occurred as a result of a head-on collision involving a bus and tanker laden with 33,000 litres of petrol.

Witnesses said the collision ignited a fire which engulfed the two vehicles and a commercial tricycle.

Most of the victims were occupants of an 18-seater bus believed to be owned by Delta Line.

The bus was coming from the Abuja end of the road while the tanker was coming from the Okene end.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/david-victim-of-kogi-fatal-accident.html

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Oblongata: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Na wa o
This op is a vely useless somebody angry
Come dey drag ftc grin
R.I.P to the dead
And he looks very cool...truly death is a respecter of nobody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Tapout(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2017
chai so that guy later died cry na wah o. When I saw that pics I was like instead of trying to sort means of getting the poor man to the hospital, one idiot had the guts to bring out phone for interview. And I'm sure after that, he left him in pains and headed out to interview the next victim.. This country eh sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
R.I.P o. But is he IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
So pathetic!
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by mosegifted: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
My heart bleeds, God have mercy
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sad. There should safety set rules for these tankers.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by rasco2000me: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
R I P BROTHER
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by dakeskese(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017

hmmm...Pathetic and May their souls Rest In Perfect Peace...Amen

In Patrick Obahiagbon's voice:...

It is a pitiable dismal pismal. It is therefore regrettably lugubrious that in a nation with so many natural resources, we still have avoidable deaths...

Such hogwash from the Emergency Units..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Michael004: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
As we good reach, na im we dey so.
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by benn94(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
nigerian police and fire service can never show up in time when ever there is trouble but the are quick to block roads and collect bribe NDIALA
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
this awesome bro!!!Rip

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by divinexteem(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rib bro
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nine11: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
So sad
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Agathabless: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
RIP.
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by solexybaba(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
May his soul rip.amen and all odas
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
rest in pieces sorry piss sorry hmm peace
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
rip
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by joyblinks(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Young guys dying everywhere while chicks are looking for husbands.. God pls keep my fuure husband safe for me... I want to meet him complete...

Rip o the dead. what a world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by MrPetex(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
So sad, RIP , I.live everyday as if I will die tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by wawappl: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
R.I.P o. But is he IPOB?

RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by wawappl: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
R.I.P o. But is he IPOB?

ur mumu don too much!

RIP MAN! YOU TRIED TO FIGHT FOR LIFE.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Mintayo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
This country en sad First aid would have saved this guy's life... What's the purpose of the phone? shocked
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by empress101(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
embarassed RIP.. wat a painful way to die.
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Slymonster(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
What a nation.You decide to cut cost by using the road and end up this way...damnnn
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by wintersnow(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
I don't know why tankers are allowed to ride during day time... They should create another route for tankers and heavy duty trucks
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by Onlywoman92: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Like a man could sit this way and the next minute he is gone cry cry
Re: Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos) by ZeroUnity: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
And NEMA will be eating 13 billion where were they when this one started... God is own 10D watching though... RIP BRO..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reackless Tipper Driver Crushes Young Girl Dead In Akwa Ibom(Graphic Photos) / If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road Kills 12, Injures 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.