Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result (819 Views)

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Check His/Her WAEC Result Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Solidarity9490(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.
Every comment aimed at finding a solution to the question below is highly welcomed.

WHAT ARE THE COURSES SOMEBODY WITH THIS WAEC RESULT CAN STUDY?

Subject Grades

Financial Accounting A1
Marketing A1
Economics D7
Government B3
Islamic Studies B3
Civic Education ABSENT
English Language C4
General Mathematics B2
Biology C5
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Chimaritoponcho: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Law
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by mercytripletz: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Law
literature needed
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Chimaritoponcho: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
mercytripletz:

literature needed
Then go for any management course
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by mercytripletz: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Then go for any management course
Quote the poster not me
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Chimaritoponcho: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
mercytripletz:

Quote the poster not me
You quoted me first
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Solidarity9490(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for your comments so far. But which management course can such a person study without economics?
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Economics is a very important subject if you want to study a business course or a social science course but you didn't pass it.

In my school, you can study HTM or political science or sociology, even psychology, philosophy, religion.
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by tolu24(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Public administration, sociology, psychology and criminology.
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
tolu24:
Public administration, sociology, psychology and criminology.
op,this guy has said it all.
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by mercytripletz: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
You quoted me first
lol, of course. I merely corrected the 'law' issue since she has no literature. You replied like I was the poster.lol
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Chimaritoponcho: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
mercytripletz:

lol, of course. I merely corrected the 'law' issue since she has no literature.
You replied like I was the poster.lol
Alright mercy.you are a good woman
Re: Help Somebody Who Doesn't Know The Course To Study With Her WAEC Result by Solidarity9490(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for your comments so far. In short, such a person isn't qualified to study political science -YES or NO?

(1) (Reply)

Admission!!! For September 25th 2017 To 2018 Session Without Jamb. / OAU Unlimited Internet Browsing - How Does It Work? / This Result Is Not Good Enough For Theatre Arts At FU Lafia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.