Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Please Release My Son, He Is Not A Criminal - Widow Begs Army Chief, Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Release My Son, He Is Not A Criminal - Widow Begs Army Chief, Buratai (658 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Boko Haram Insurgents Have Been Defeated In The North-east - Army Chief, Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Release My Son, He Is Not A Criminal - Widow Begs Army Chief, Buratai by Takeit2017(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai has been appealed to by a widowed woman to order the release of her son that has been allegedly detained by the army command in Abia State.

A widow in Abia State, Mrs. Comfort Enyinna, has urged the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, to order the release of her son, Arthur Enyinna, who was allegedly arrested by soldiers in Aba, on July 14 over an undisclosed offence.
Enyinna, who works with the Abia State Environmental Protection Agency, was said to have been arrested by soldiers attached to the Army unit at Asa Road, Aba, and his whereabouts remain unknown.
The widow, who spoke to journalist amidst tears, called on Buratai to order the release of her son, stressing that he is not a criminal.
She said,“I’m appealing to the Chief of Army Staff to order the release of my son wherever he is being held. He is not a criminal. He has been sick. He came and left for work the following day, only to be arrested.

“We have visited several Army units in Aba and they told us that he is not with them. I wonder who my son could have offended. I plead with the person to pardon him. He is not a criminal. We have also reported his arrest to his office at ASEPA, yet they have not been able to trace his whereabouts.”
When contacted, the Army Public Relations Officer, 14 Brigade, Ohafia, Abia State, Major Oyegoke Gbadamaosi, said Enyinna was not in the custody of the Army.

Check Source via: https://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/please-release-my-son-he-is-not.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Please Release My Son, He Is Not A Criminal - Widow Begs Army Chief, Buratai by Takeit2017(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
More
Re: Please Release My Son, He Is Not A Criminal - Widow Begs Army Chief, Buratai by successmatters(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
People keep disappearing in Nigeria after arrest. Why is the army used to harass civilians inside the states.
Re: Please Release My Son, He Is Not A Criminal - Widow Begs Army Chief, Buratai by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na wa. Ooo... booked...Caveat emptor

, the space is not for sale
Buyers and space grabbers
beware of 419 especially my padi vizkiz happy sunday.. to all. Beautiful and handsome Guys on nairaland... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Release My Son, He Is Not A Criminal - Widow Begs Army Chief, Buratai by DocHMD: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Zoogerian army and their love for killing civilians. Abeg madam write to Amnesty International, they are the only ones who know how to cure Buratai's madness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

113 Chibok Girls To Be Released Soon –osinbajo / The Hope Of A Nigerian Graduate. / Saraki Sacks Over 96 Of His Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.