Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Done Deal: Long-term Epl Target Signs Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Done Deal: Long-term Epl Target Signs Deal (725 Views)

Manchester United Transfer Target Signs New Contract Extension / Paderborn Vs Dortmund: EPL Target Sancho Makes Bundesliga History After Hat-tric / Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Done Deal: Long-term Epl Target Signs Deal by LATESTNGNEWS: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Long-term Chelsea and Manchester United target, Radja Nainggolan has signed a new four-year contract at Roma, ending rumours he could move to the Premier League with either Chelsea or Manchester United.

The 28-year-old was thought to be high on the wishlist of Antonio Conte Chelsea's head coach, as the Italian seeks to strengthen his side ahead of their title defence this season.

Hazard and Courtois, two of Nainggolan’s Belgium team-mates, were also eager for their compatriot to join them at club level and have urged him to consider the move.

But Nainggolan played down talk of a move away from Italy and has now committed his future to I Giallorossi.

“I think I have demonstrated that this is what I always wanted,” Nainggolan, 29, told the club's website.

“So I'm very happy, especially that the club and I can continue our adventure and move forward together.”

Roma president James Pallota commented: “We're delighted Radja has committed his long-term future - and the most important years of his career - to the club.

“Last season, he was arguably one of the best midfielders in the world and it's no surprise that he was linked with some of the biggest clubs in Europe.

“But there was never any question of him going elsewhere - he loves Roma and we love having him here.

http://ngday.com/2017/07/done-deal-club-announces-contract-deal-long-term-chelsea-manchester-united-target

(1) (Reply)

France Pip England As Most Expensive National Team Ever, Valued At £1billion / Today Uefa Champions League-10 Odd / Nigeria Is African Germany Better Than Senegal, Must Be Avoided -russia Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.