Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Solution For Facial Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution For Facial Spots (660 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / GET RID Of Facial Spots, Oily Face, Dirty Pores / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution For Facial Spots by Enskynelson(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have suffered acne(pimples) in the past and now I have been left with much spots on my face.
Please, is there any cream you have used and it proved effective? Help with useful suggestions.
Thanks.
Re: Solution For Facial Spots by Ayofaks(f): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Enskynelson:
I have suffered acne(pimples) in the past and now I have been left with much spots on my face.
Please, is there any cream you have used and it proved effective? Help with useful suggestions.
Thanks.
Hello, I sell products that can fix that...you can add me on Whatsapp if you don't mind.
Re: Solution For Facial Spots by EagleScribes: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Enskynelson:
Thanks.

This is what you need. Very effective with no side effects on your skin. Contact me to get a pair

Re: Solution For Facial Spots by Enskynelson(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayofaks:
Hello, I sell products that can fix that...you can add me on Whatsapp if you don't mind.

Thanks.
How much does it cost?
Re: Solution For Facial Spots by Enskynelson(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
EagleScribes:

This is what you need. Very effective with no side effects on your skin. Contact me to get a pair

And those goes for how much?
Re: Solution For Facial Spots by EagleScribes: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Enskynelson:

And those goes for how much?
N12k

(1) (Reply)

New Study Shows Smoking Weed Triples Your Risk Of Dying From Hypertension / 15 Amazing Benefits Of Cranberry Capsules In Treatment Of Infections / Breast Augmentation & Reduction – What To Know Before Changing Breast Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.