Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz (29525 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / JJC Skillz: I Had A Dream In 2012 That I Will Marry Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by awa(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
When it collapse now the story will change... All these guys self
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Ifywildrose1(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Aww... So lovely
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by walbadamhildi: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
I hop d marriage go last
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Waiting for the day we go hear the other side of the lie
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Awoo88: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
When one part of a couple start talking like this, be scare for the couple.
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by davillian(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Your daughter will soon advice you to dupe and dump her.
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by solexybaba(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Iddossam:
When is she going to have her own kids ? You married a barren Woman, I pity funke, she may likely not having any kid before she depart from this world.
u must b a mofo for dat comment. Zomo

1 Like

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by corpershun: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Talks too much for a man... anyway whatever rocks his boat
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Aragon: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Iddossam:
When is she going to have her own kids ? You married a barren Woman, I pity funke, she may likely not having any kid before she depart from this world.

She already has kids, the man's kids becomes hers soon as she married him. And who told you she is Barren? Are you her Doctor or her God? Go ask Adults about this, there are so many people that took years to get Pregnant but they don't make it an issue like some of you guys in Nigeria are making it. Don't pity Funke cos there is nothing to pity about. She is living a more fulfilled and Happy Life than maybe half of the world's population. Finally she can always adopt or have a surrogate as another option so don't pity her. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by FTrebirth(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
how many times will funke get married?
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is nice
TunezBlog:
AbdulRasheed Bello a.k.a JJC Skillz reveals in an interview with PLAYGROUND on how his kids from other women accepted Actress Funke Akindele and how he followed their advice to marry her;

" Well, before we got married in London, we all had a good relationship here in Nigeria. The kids were always seeing this beautiful woman around daddy, and she always makes him happy. They might be away and in different continents, but they are part of our daily activities.

She is also very close to them, they met her digital first. They didn’t know she is an actress then, because in the UK, they hardly watch Nigerian movies, but they love her so much. They all love each other. It’s a perfect blend.

I remember my daughter telling me, ‘Dad make sure you marry her. She’s a keeper”. And I did, I followed my daughter’s advice.One of my songs, Save The Last Dance’ was written for my wife, she really saved the last dance for me."

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/daughter-advised-me-to-marry-funke.html?m=1

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by kRJ123: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
[/color]
dakeskese:
hmmm...

It's so unfortunate that I've got no fuckks to give on this one.
[color=#770077]
dakeskese:
hmmm...

dakeskese:
hmmm...

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by NobleAngell(f): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Okay o.
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by NobleAngell(f): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
corpershun:
Talks too much for a man... anyway whatever rocks his boat
Are you new to Yoruba men?
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Josh44s(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Iddossam:

Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by bigblackbooty(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Iddossam:
Did dat really cm 4rm u? i hate u already
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by goldedprince: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is this the same jjc from 419 squad?
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Duru009(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
This guy is a pure gold-digger!!
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by barallanee(f): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
So dat u people will never be poor undecided
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Dammy460(f): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2017
I really wish them good luck.. I hope this works out well, funke, and you give birth....
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Pinkfeet: 12:22am On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm
i wish you happy family
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by belindar: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Children from other women...hhhmmmmmmm...Nah wah
Re: ' My Daughter Advised Me To Marry Funke Akindele' -- JJC Skillz by Gabbyayo(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Please, I need an Internship job for 3months anywhere around Asaba. Can be contacted through 08144035559 or gabbiayo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ / I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.