Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell (29379 Views)

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday / Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by choku123: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Checkout the lovely photos of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell.

Nollywood Yoruba actress, Bukola Adeeyo who is yet to revealed the real father of her daughter, took to her page to share some photos of Janell.

But Zoom In Picture, she looks like Odunlade Adekola.

Source:http://news.nollyzone.com/lovely-photos-bukola-adeeyo-daughter/

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Donexy16(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Truly awesome.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by shadrach77: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Odunlade's daughter. She looks cute cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
@ Op, I swear, u deserve a thunderous slap. Were you there when Odunlade impregnated her? Foolish bloggers everywhere.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by iamteegee(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is beautiful.......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by sthecy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
So Beautiful���

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by DALE917(f): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
So, where is she looking like Odunlade Adekola?
Some people are just mad

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Swazzkid(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by amzee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
LOVELY CHILD.
LORD BLESS ME WITH SUCH

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
sthecy:
So Beautiful���
You're beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Write2018: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
So cute kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by swaggss: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
shadrach77:
Odunlade's daughter. She looks cute cheesy

Tiri gbosa for you, mr know all grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by chefremy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lord please give me children that are beautiful and handsome and let my wife not be troublesome. And finally lord let not any of them give me problems, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by dafeyankee: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
K
Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by cerowo(f): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cutie kiss
Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Teadavid23(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cute

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
chefremy:
Lord please give me children that are beautiful and handsome and let my wife not be troublesome. And finally lord let not any of them give me problems, Amen
u are not ready,marriage & child bearing/upbringing isn't a bed of rose

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by sinaj(f): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
chefremy:
Amin! grin

Let my wife not be troublesome got me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Neyotee(f): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Fine baby

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by shammahyaro(f): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
beautiful baby girl

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by niggi4life(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Very beautiful, I know there's no way on this Earth that Odunlade guy won't cheat on his wife..

I've met him at Continental hotel at Abeokuta with this same girl some many years back, they both were in white clothes, he was drinking Big Stout, couldn't picture what the girl was drinking though, they both were lost in their worlds, Alas!!! The other time i encountered him was at The Place Ikeja with Eniola Ajao another pretty fair actress.....Enjoy my guy, but stop denying your product of adultery angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
I have a son who can propose to you in the coming future
I call him broiler philips

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by CandidNotes: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
2 different baby's pictures...���
Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by niggi4life(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
uiui101:
245 odds available for today fixed matches , call now to be part of the winnings
Guy, why don't you give these fixed matches to your father, your mother, your brothers and sisters, at least once they play and win, you will tell them that's their New year gift from you

Why do you want to help people you don't know? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by thunderbabs: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Choku123, na u village people dey use as instrument to scatter families, abi? Kontinuue

The kind Holy ghost fire wey dey go shout for MFM on 31st coz of u nd d pple wey send you dey warm up with dry wood and charcoal
Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cute baby. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by baby124: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol@ Odunlade’s daughter. I hope the mother does not keep the father secret if it’s really Odun, because of the future.
Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Trying to see if she looks like Odunlade but I don't see it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bukola Adeeyo's Daughter, Janell by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Packaging
Jhayeahsam01:
I have a son who can propose to you in the coming future

I call him broiler philips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì / Miracle Igbokwe Returns To Social Media, Shares Cute Photos / Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.