Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE (7967 Views)

Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Prinzyy: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
waledeji:

Your own emotion is so high that you see everyone that has a contrary opinions to yours on Nairaland as yorubas.

Ignorant lot
i am sure you know he's your kinsmen ,thats una job,where are orthers like ngeneukwenu,omenka,obiagelli,eziokwu1,okijajuju1,madcow1,bacanista and berem, beremx. they are all ya kinsmen.You guys need job .
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by overall90: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Is there any traditional ruler in "PHC" known as PH Monarch? Am I missing something?

Lol Hargrove guy an "Okrika man"? You mean the British through Lord Lugard signed Agreement with Okrika/Ikwerre people and later Okrika on behalf of Okrika? Or what are you saying Oga.

PHC has a monarch ,Eze apara rebisi.
Your topic claims that ikwerre lost PH to Okirika, so I was wondering whether Mr Hargrove was an Okirika and therefore made the purchase on behalf of the Okirika people.
All those court cases are nonsense because I don't see how you expect the natives to get justice from the court of his white oppressor.

Those days, treaties are signed with landowners not strangers... No wonder Ikwerre lost ALL cases in 4 courts...
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by cumbak60: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Where is HopeAtHand.... this thread needs your urgent attention.
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by NCP: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I posted this here for people to understand about PHC and who signed the Agreement. It is very clear that Ikwerre lost all case they instituee
They went to court to upturn the Hangroove Agreement but lost

They went to Appeal Court but lost

They went to Supreme Court same result...

They went to African Court and was compensated with annual payment.

In the Appeal they claimed that all territories regarding PHC are Ikwerre but lost all.

Though the Ijaws (Okrika) have legal backing we still believe in brotherhood and oneness.

This piece was not written by me, it was published by http://www.citypeopleonline.com/ikwerre-people-rivers-lost-port-harcourt-okrika-people/

God bless Rivers state

[written by: City People Port Harcourt Bureau Chief, EMEKA AMAEFULA

I don't respond to ignorant trolls

Happy Reading

My Chairman how far? Nothing Do You. How the Business Naa?
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol... It is good you read within context...

The post clearly state that PHC is co-owned by Okrika and Ikwerre (Rebisi).

Ikwerre have gone to court to claim what doesn't belong to them and they lost ALL four case.

Do note that Ikwerre chiefs (Rebisi) signed the Agreement for the port city on behalf of their territory ans Okrika Chiefs signed ours.

I'm also glad that you admit that the monarch of Rebisi is for Rebisi while Okrika territory had Chiefs overseeing the territory (there can't be two Amayanabo of Okrika)

1 Like

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
cumbak60:
Where is HopeAtHand.... this thread needs your urgent attention.

The truth is not hidden. I posted it here due to the ignorance of iPod yoots.
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by NCP: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Is there any traditional ruler in "PHC" known as PH Monarch? Am I missing something?

Lol Hargrove guy an "Okrika man"? You mean the British through Lord Lugard signed Agreement with Okrika/Ikwerre people and later Okrika on behalf of Okrika? Or what are you saying Oga.

Those days, treaties are signed with landowners not strangers... No wonder Ikwerre lost ALL cases in 4 courts...

This TonyeBarcanista, is

Our Founder/Executive Chairman, National Association of Trolls,

National Coordinator For Nairaland Resident Trolls and the

Founder African Society of Trolls.

Facebook/Snapchat Resident Troll

Grand Patron, International Institute For Strategic Leadership Trolling

Oga, You are highly welcome to another round of trolling NL politics section.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogbum- Nu-Abali Diobu, Okrika, Omokoroshi, Omo Eme, Omo Amasi,Oguniba and later Awafa and Bakana.

Ogbunabali, Okrika, Diobu, Rumuokwurusi, Rumueme, Rumuomasi, Oginigba, Iwofe and Bakana.

Bakana just 10 plots of land at Eagle Island and Okrika just the Creek road market and Borokiri then later Abuloma, Fimie, Okujagu, Okuru, Amadi etc. 99% was Ikwerre and 99% still Ikwerre land.

1 Like

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by HopeAtHand: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
@Tonyebarcanista, alot of things went wrong with the british. Research has shown that they were at times very hasty in arriving at conclusions.

Port harcourt, the entire Port harcourt including Borokiri, amadi-ama and abuloma etc are the lands and grounds of the Ikwerre people. History is on our side. Okrikans and Ikwerres arent of the same ethnic stock to inhabit the same area. Rivers are a natural boundary and Okrika is separated from PH by bonny river.

The day Okrika cease to be a part of Rivers, like when Riverines clamoured for their own state, let us see if they can take an inch of port harcourt LGA.

Okrikans
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
HopeAtHand:
@Tonyebarcanista, alot of things went wrong with the british. Research has shown that they were at times very hasty in arriving at conclusions.

Port harcourt, the entire Port harcourt including Borokiri, amadi-ama and abuloma etc are the lands and grounds of the Ikwerre people. History is on our side. Okrikans and Ikwerres arent of the same ethnic stock to inhabit the same area. Rivers are a natural boundary and Okrika is separated from PH by bonny river.

The day Okrika cease to be a part of Rivers, like when Riverines clamoured for their own state, let us see if they can take an inch of port harcourt LGA.

Okrikans
You people will just be blabbing.

The same NONSENSE your ancestors told the Courts without any fact and LOST woefully. The Ikwerre Chiefs made mistake to think that Okrikans(Ijaws) are unlearned due to our trade as fishermen. SMH

Note that OKRIKANS still insist that they own ALL land in PHC but for peace and tranquillity we allow things lie low.

WHAT THE IKWERRE PEOPLE TOLD WEST AFRICAN COURT OF APPEAL IN 1949 THEIR ALLEGATIONS AGAINST BRITISH COLONIAL GOVERNMENT

You may not believe this on the Appeal case No. 8 of 1953 it was recorded that in 1949 the representatives of the people and successors of the chiefs and Headsmen of Abali and Ogbum of Diobu , Chief Joseph Wobo, Chief Wali Wokekoro, Chief Samuel Atako, Philip Chinwa, Brown Agumagu, Victor Amadi, Appolos Amadi, Amadi Wanodi, Amadi Opara and Wobo Chara as plaintiffs sued Attorney General

For the federation of Nigeria and the Attorney-General for the Eastern Region of Nigeria who were substituted for the Attorney General of Nigeria as defendants. Their allegations are s found in their Statement of claims thus “Up to the year 1911 they and their ancestors had lived as lawful owners in the area now known as Port Harcourt, and then known as Obomotu. In 1911 their predecessors in title had granted a resting place at Obomotu to an Englishman named Harcourt, in 1913 the Deputy Governor of the colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria sought to buy Obomotu from Diobu people; the people refused to ell, but allowed a portion for settlement.

By an agreement dated the 18th May, 1913 between the Deputy Governor and representatives of Diobu and other villages, the Deputy Governor purported to buy Obomotu from the Diobu people for 2,000 (Two Thousand British Pounds) the people refused to sell or to accept the money, and continued so to refuse until October , 1927. In 1925 in an attempt to persuade the Diobu chiefs to sell Obomotu, the Government offered to put up storey buildings for them. The chiefs refused, and opposed any extension of the town boundary beyond No. 1 railway gate.

In 1927 the Government appointed one Captain Cooke to arbitrate between them and the Diobu people. The arbitrator defined the boundaries of Port Harcourt , but failed to persuade the Appellants’ ancestors to extend the town boundary beyond No.1 railway gate. In 1913 the Appellants’ ancestors had refused to take annual grant of five hundred British pounds unless an undertaking were given that the boundary would not be extended and the town would not be sold to any Europeans.

The arbitrator assured the Appellants’ ancestors that arrears of this grant up to 1927 would be paid as compensation for damage done to crops, et.c by the Government , and they would receive rent for the land of One Thousand five Hundred Pounds per annum; on this assurance they received the arrears of Seven thousand Five Hundred Pounds in October, 1927. In February 1928 the Acting Resident Acknowledged in a letter written to a third party, that the land outside No. 1 railway gate was Diobu land.

By an Agreement dated 2nd May 1928, supplementary to the agreement of 1913, six chiefs and two Headmen, all of them illiterate, purported to sell Diobu land to the Governor for Seven thousand Five Hundred Pounds down and an annual payment of Five Hundred Pounds. The purchase money of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Pounds was not paid and, if the chiefs and Headmen purported to enter into the agreement was invalid because the parties were not ”ad idem”. From 1928 to 1930 the Appellants received annually Five Hundred Pounds on account of the One thousand Five Hundred Pounds recommended by the arbitrator.

Since the balance was not paid they refused to accept any payment in 1931, until the Governor persuaded them to accept Five Hundred Pounds for the time being, saying this would not affect their claim against the Government. Thereafter the Government had trespassed on Diobu land by extending the Town boundary beyond No. 1 railway gate. Appellants, in spite of their complaints and representations had been served with notices to quit their homes”.

The Ikwerres in their Appeal asked for a declaration that they are the real owners of all the land known as Port Harcourt and Thirty thousand pounds compensation and damages for trespass that twenty three thousand Pounds being arrears from 1928 of annual rent of One thousand five Hundred Pounds and cancellation of all alleged agreement purporting to transfer the rights of the Abali and Ogbum Diobu over their lands, in that the parties were not “ad idem” and that is to say that those who signed the 1913 and 1928 agreements were illiterates.

Like Okrika Chiefs always say, "We have the record"

You think it's by Chest beating? Lol

2 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Ogbuefi2020: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
hehehe, i don't care who accept to be igbo or not, i am just happy the way Ijaws were kicked out and made a minority in Rivers, of course by political heavyweights in igbo hinterlands, otherwise, these weak ikwerres would have been slaves to the Ijaw criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Ogbuefi2020: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
And by the way, a city being built in your land doesn't mean shyte, Abuja is owned by Gwari, still they are backwards so you all should tell us what your people are achieving or keep quiet
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by kingdompropty: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Every such arrangement have a tenure which is usually 100years.
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by HopeAtHand: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
@Tonyebarcanista, I know the antecedents of the british. Setting confusion as means of achieving an aim is usually employed by them as strategy, Ikwerre chiefs werent interested in making them have their way, they went and included Okrika chiefs in something that doesnt concern Okrika people. Typical british cunning.

In earnest i did not read that hargroove agreement, i only skimmed thru. But i know that Okrika like other riverines do not have land and therefore cannot give out what they dont have. Ijaw is not synonymous with land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
kingdompropty:
Every such arrangement have a tenure which is usually 100years.
It's like you aren't educated (not schooled). The bone of contention is about the ownership of PHC. After the Ikwerre signed for Rebisi tetritory and Okrika Chiefs signed for Okrika territory (and a further agreement few months later), the Rebisi Chiefs wanted to illicitly claim ownership of all PHC (just like what you IPODS are doing). They went to court...

The lost in the High Court

They lost in the Appeal Court

They lost in the Supreme Court

They lost at the regional court...

The gods of Ijaw nation disappointed them

The Ikwerres in their Appeal asked for a declaration that they are the real owners of all the land known as Port Harcourt a

If the agreement expires, everybody goes with their LEGALLY defined territory.

Meanwhile, the courts (all courts) have ruled on the matter.

1 Like

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
HopeAtHand:
@Tonyebarcanista, I know the antecedents of the british. Setting confusion as means of achieving an aim is usually employed by them as strategy, Ikwerre chiefs werent interested in making them have their way, they went and included Okrika chiefs in something that doesnt concern Okrika people. Typical british cunning.
Bros, na story for the gods be this one. We have the record that Okrika Chiefs FIRST had business with the Brits as regarding the port city but they needed more lands and that was how Rebisi territory was added to present day PHC. There was no trick. Ikwerre Chiefs lost ALL courts cases simply because they stood on the path of falsehood... No Offence

In earnest i did not read that hargroove agreement, i only skimmed thru. But i know that Okrika like other riverines do not have land and therefore cannot give out what they dont have. Ijaw is not synonymous with land.
You should find time to read it.

Oga even your ancestors had same line of thought even when they know it was false. Okrika (Ijaw) people no de beat chest. You went to all 4 Courts and lost.

We'll oblige you guys if you want to move to international court of justice...
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ekinematics have you heard of Hargrove Agreement before?

NB This piece was written by: City People Port Harcourt Bureau Chief, EMEKA AMAEFULA

Sure.
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by MadCow1: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Prinzyy:
i am sure you know he's your kinsmen ,thats una job,where are orthers like ngeneukwenu,omenka,obiagelli,eziokwu1,okijajuju1,madcow1,bacanista and berem, beremx. they are all ya kinsmen.You guys need job .

Young Man, I don't know who you are but please do well to keep my moniker out of your posts.

What ever issues you have with the fellow you tagged has got nothing to do with me.

Thanks.
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ekinematics:

Sure.
I'm not surprised cos Ijaws are well-read. HopeAtHand that has been shouting on NL is seeing the Agreement for the FIRST time. As for IPOD Yoots, they are stunned as they have no idea of PHC apart from what Kanu told them on Radio Biafra
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Eastfield1: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

IPOD Yoots don't even know about Hargrove Agreement of 1913 yet they are talking PHC (lol)... These guys are daft

if this is all you have that that is driving you mad towards PH.
then I feel sorry for you.
you think land issue is just something you can just grab with that long Essay above?

3 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not surprised cos Ijaws are well-read. HopeAtHand that has been shouting on NL is seeing the Agreement for the FIRST time. As for IPOD Yoots, they are stunned as they have no idea of PHC apart from what Kanu told them on Radio Biafra

Only a Riverian will know about this, not an ipoo attachee by force. As for hopeAtHand his history is very shallow, so I'm not surprised he's not aware.

1 Like

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Ogbunabali, Okrika, Diobu, Rumuokwurusi, Rumueme, Rumuomasi, Oginigba, Iwofe and Bakana.

Bakana just 10 plots of land at Eagle Island and Okrika just the Creek road market and Borokiri then later Abuloma, Fimie, Okujagu, Okuru, Amadi etc. 99% was Ikwerre and 99% still Ikwerre land.

This 1 head dey pain am.

3 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by nextdoor84(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Just like you lost the ones in Opobo but your silly a$$ tribesmen still lay claim there today!!
I told you already..the earlier you realize PH is not yours the better for you!!

To solve this issue is as simple as ABC...we are already working on it..we shall shock you soon!!
Hint: Oil Rivers

4 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Curlieweed: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

How can you guys claim that you own 99% of PHC. You mean you found the land empty when you came from Benin?

2 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by pazienza(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is why I laugh when Igboids go about denigrating Ndiigbo and joining other Nigerians to paint us blACK.

It's almost akin to a fowl rejoicing over the the slaughter of the turkey, forgetting that to the killers, they are both meat.

No sensible Igbo should be found debating over PH issue with Ijaws, you do that and you sell yourself short.

Wisdom demands that we let Ikwerres sort out their PH issue with their new found Rivers brothers.

I'm glad that Nnamdi Kanu got the memo, which was why he stopped at Obigbo, rather than head into the new Jerusalem, aka PH, where the Arabs(Ijaw/Ikwerre) and Israelis (Ijaw/Ikwerre) have scores to settle with each other.

Show self worth Ndiigbo, let Ijaws and Ikwerres sort themselves out over a Third World City, how hard can this be?

13 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by legislatively: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
The reality on ground doesn't show that okirika has a stake in Port Harcourt, ikwerre is the port Harcourt everybody know.

If you think its a lie, go to rumuola or rumuokoro and say this rubbish, you will be beaten point black and no okirika man will be available to save you

2 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by legislatively: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextdoor84:

Just like you lost the ones in Opobo but your silly a$$ tribesmen still lay claim there today!!
I told you already..the earlier you realize PH is not yours the better for you!!

To solve this issue is as simple as ABC...we are already working on it..we shall shock you soon!!
Hint: Oil Rivers
no need arguing, we in pH know the reality, only deluded souls here will take his crap worthwhile, if he's man enough he should come to mile 1 tomorrow and make this argument with a microphone and speaker. Lolz
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
And by the way, a city being built in your land doesn't mean shyte, Abuja is owned by Gwari, still they are backwards so you all should tell us what your people are achieving or keep quiet

bros abeg nah
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
...ijaw and land grabbing is genetically modified.
Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by pazienza(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Ndiigbo should stay off Ikwerre issues.

Whether PH Is Ikwerre land or Ijawland is none of our concerns.
Watch this U tube video by Omehia to Ogbakor Ikwerre in USA and get the memo!

Stay off Ikwerre issues!

Stop selling yourselves short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHWFSjb6nU

5 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by pazienza(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2017
Yes! There is Uche Okwukwu and co, who are Igbophilic, but that means nothing.Mainstream Ikwerre is not Igbo loving, they crave for independence, and we must respect that, and relate with them like we would non Igbos, yes none Igbos! Not even as relatives or cousins! We must be ruthless, if we must jump over the hurdles before us. Emotionalism must give way for pragmatism and survival at all costs.
Hitler was not a German, he was Austrian, yet embraced Germany.

I would have said more on this Ikwerre and PH issue, but here is not the right platform, too many hawks and hyenas lurking around.

3 Likes

Re: PHC: HOW THE IKWERRE PEOPLE OF RIVERS LOST PORT HARCOURT TO THE OKRIKA PEOPLE by caleboxylic: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2017
pazienza:
Yes! There is Uche Okwukwu and co, who are Igbophilic, but that means nothing.Mainstream Ikwerre is not Igbo loving, they crave for independence, and we must respect that, and relate with them like we would non Igbos, yes none Igbos! Not even as relatives or cousins! We must be ruthless, if we must jump over the hurdles before us. Emotionalism must give way for pragmatism and survival at all costs.
Hitler was not a German, he was Austrian, yet embraced Germany.

I would have said more on this Ikwerre and PH issue, but here is not the right platform, too many hawks and hyenas lurking around.

Thank you my brother. Ikwerre will never be part of this new biafra. We are not leaving opobo,nkoro, ndoki, egbema, anioma, eche, omumma and other igbo clans in the present south south geopolitical zone unless they said otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refineries Lost N77.15bn In Six Months – NNPC / Edo APC Decries Increasing Destitutes On Benin Streets / Sagay: Buhari Has Recovered Over ₦1 Trillion Stolen Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.