Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Who's Finding It Difficult To Pay Tuition Fee To School Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who's Finding It Difficult To Pay Tuition Fee To School Abroad? (1148 Views)

Why FUTO Increased Certificate Collection Fee To N20k - Registrar / JAMB: Reps Demand Reduction Of UMTE Fee To N3000 / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Finding It Difficult To Pay Tuition Fee To School Abroad? by xavi50(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are you a seeking for a way to remit tuition fee or Application fee to a foreign university?i understand how difficult and frustrating it can be 4 someone in such a situation as a result of the CBN regulation that has bann nigeria Visa or Master cards from making international transactions. If you try the bank they will tell you to use Form -A which delays for months or even a year before reaching the recipient. I won't advise you to use that method if you need the payment urgently delivered to your school or recipient. I render international payment services and the good news is that the money only takes maximum of 48 hours to reach the recipient using my Visa Credit Card. Just text me if you need my services.
Re: Who's Finding It Difficult To Pay Tuition Fee To School Abroad? by yelinco1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
WITH WHICH CONTACT NUMBER?
Re: Who's Finding It Difficult To Pay Tuition Fee To School Abroad? by xavi50(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
yelinco1:
WITH WHICH CONTACT NUMBER?
Here is my contact Phone number 08135812889.

(1) (Reply)

Master's Degree In Economics In UI Vs UNN / With D7 In Economics And E8 In Financial Accounting. / 2018 JAMB Registration Begins November 22nd, Deadline Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.