Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa (3005 Views)

The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
OPPPS, swallow your pride and I guarantee 20k into your account .

Don't die of hunger .

Kill pride before pride kills you.

In 10mins you will be eating the most sumptious Amala

Drop your details now

No joke. Am drunk and biatches here no worth the 20k.

Let me help
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Ask for bank details of your generation first. Pauper like you. Empty barrel

I can hear you belly rumble from here.

Ok.

Let's go DM mode.

No joke! Anytime am this tipsy I am either fcking some random slut or buying the bar up

Anyhow I am throwing money.

Save me the morning guilt and send your details to me .

I am here to help
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
OPPPS, I will need the account name to confirm I am sending to you.

Pls send your name .

Thanks
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by OPPPS: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I can hear you belly rumble from here.

Ok.

Let's go DM mode.

No joke! Anytime am this tipsy I am either fcking some random slut or buying the bar up

Anyhow I am throwing money.

Save me the morning guilt and send your details to me .

I am here to help

Revive your generation poverty first. On line E- Money

2 Likes

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by OPPPS: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
OPPPS, I will need the account name to confirm I am sending to you.

Pls send your name .

Thanks
Revive the poverty in your lineage first. It's very important

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
OPPPS, are you Tajudean Afolarin with First Bank PLC?

I want to know because some feral hungry Afonja just sent me his bank details.
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by OPPPS: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
OPPPS, are you Tajudean Afolarin with First Bank PLC?

I want to know because some feral hungry Afonja just sent me his bank details.
You can do better. Send the money to your mother hawking Opa at Ochanja to aid her biz.

3 Likes

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You can do better. Send the money to your mother hawking Opa at Ochanja to aid her biz.

Well, it seems Bisi alacarte with the big ass but definitely smelly puna is getting the money.

One Afonjas loss is another gain.
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by myobjective: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
eyeview:
85% of them claiming lagosians are not from lagos state. So you see them register anywhere.
Tinubu is from osun while Ambode is from ondo. They are marginalising the true indigenes of the state.
Most of them you see on this platform claiming lagos and telling others to go are not even from lagos. And if you visit their villages, they dont even have a bucket to their names, talkless of asset

Yes! As long as they are Yoruba they are good to go. A Kwara man, a Yoruba from Kogi can also become a governor in Lagos, the best you could do is wail and wail more

2 Likes

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by OPPPS: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Well, it seems Bisi alacarte with the big ass but definitely smelly puna is getting the money.

Yen yen yen yen yen yen. Give us another story coconut head

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ok.

Now I got 5 DMs claiming to be OPPPS.

One of them is a learner. His name is Emeka Chukwudi.

The other four are:

Joseph Alonge (obviously from Kabba)

Ambibola Akiwande

Daniel Oluwatosin Adesina (Ondo guy)

Sherrifatu Akinrinde ( worthless afonjess muslim)

Gani Abimbola

Which of these are you?
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by OPPPS: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Invictus Obi blood bloda. Give us another story. This one is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by OPPPS: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Ok.

Now I got 5 DMs claiming to be OPPPS.

One of them is a learner. His name is Emeka Chukwudi.

The other four are:

Joseph Alonge (obviously from Kabba)

Ambibola Akiwande

Daniel Oluwatosin Adesina (Ondo guy)

Sherrifatu Akinrinde ( worthless afonjess muslim)

Gani Abimbola

Which of these are you?

Little kid. This your story is old. Be creative for once

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Invictus Obi blood bloda. Give us another story. This one is dead on arrival

You get PayPal ?

Let me slip $20 to you

No joke .

I am drunk and so in love with myself because I know I am not broke like you .

PayPal will make my donation to your relief fund annanymous

What do you have to lose, you belly aching broke ass nigger?
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by OPPPS: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You get PayPal ?

Let me slip $20 to you

No joke .

I am drunk and so in love with myself because I know I am not broke like you .

PayPal will make my donation to your relief fund annanymous

What do you have to lose, you belly aching broke ass nigger?
Slip it to your Uncle selling Gala at headbridge . Little rat

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
OPPPS, I just sent $20 to your PayPal

Let me get the screen shot and post it here
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by gafmod: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
OPPPS, I just sent $20 to your PayPal

Let me get the screen shot and post it here

I. Buy pp funds incase you have for sell
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by Asapchris(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sometimes I will look at Igbo post on here and laugh. They are confused people on earth...

How would you leave you own father land and be fighting for someone else fathers land?

How would you leave your own region and be using panador on someone else region.

Una no dey taya...

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by SluttanSlayer: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2020
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
#Otedola is Lagos
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by MagicBishop: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
grin

Lagosians should ensure he never returns

Let him go back to Osun
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by MossadAgent: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2022
The bastard of Alausa

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by BallsDeep: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2022
The bastard of Alausa has a nice ring to it.

1 Like

Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by AntiMahdi: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2022
grin

Let us see where he will cast his vote next year.
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by 12Monkeys: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by Justiceleague1: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
ChiefJusticceFuc:
NgPatriotand blackpantherxxx grin come and dance naked
Re: Omo Eko Tinubu Leaves Lagos Island To Vote In Alausa by NuclearWinter: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Justiceleague1post=115579985:

Why are you roaming my archives?

You expected to see pro Tinubu/Buhari/APC comments on my posts and topics abi?

You don't know how I am a misanthrope (google it illiterate) who sees all of you outside the Niger Delta as parasites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ike Ekweremadu Submits A Form To Adams Oshiomole / Nigeria’s ICT Sector Attracted $40bn FDI In 2018 – Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.