Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) (40990 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by laudate: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
danielnmerengwa:
the truth? What do you know about them? My dear they are happily married and living happily, dey there dey hate dey kill your sef.. #mumu
You are asking me what I know about them? Can you see just how daft & clueless you are? See how you are defending rubbish and waywardness. Oya, tell us when, where and how they got married - you hopeless liar. shocked Post their wedding certificate and marriage pictures here. Am sure that when your daughters grow up, you will advise them to stroll into a man's house without him paying bride price, and then open their legs for the same man, and start breeding anyhow. undecided Maybe, you too are busy camping one olosho in your bedroom as we speak!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by nnamene55(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nice couple
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by seeniorboy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
SenatorM:
Tell me the reason why an Afonja man prefer to marry an Igbo woman. Afonja ladies don finish.?
I beg tell me the reason(s) your ladies keep running after our man? Is Igbo men/guys finished?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by SenatorM(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
seeniorboy:

I beg tell me the reason(s) your ladies keep running after our man? Is Igbo men/guys finished?

They don't run to Afonja, Afonjas run to them.

Even Daddy Freeze gave the reasons why it is so.
Afonja ladies are dirty,cnt cook and diabolic

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/237447/yoruba-ladies-are-dirty-and-cant-cookoap-daddy-freeze-bla.html

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

No be di girl open im korokoro eye enter FFK hand? Even if he ends up marrying her, he will still divorce her later. He is a serial divorcee.

Haba! Do you live inside of him to be so sure of what he wil do later on?

The worst he will do, is settle her somewhere and bring in another woman as his new love. Shikena!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by laudate: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
alexialin:
Haba! Do you live inside of him to be so sure of what he wil do later on?

The worst he will do, is settle her somewhere and bring in another woman as his new love. Shikena!
Madam, have you ever heard of this phrase - 'morning shows the day?' sad Go back and read the story of FFK's previous marriages & relationships. And tell me, what gives you the assurance that he will not dump this one, just like he dumped all the others. And what do you mean by he will settle her? Is it by giving her money? shocked Or renting her a house? Didn't he give all his ex-girlfriends money as well? Hasn't he been giving Precious money, too? Isn't that why she agreed to date him in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

Madam, have you ever heard of this phrase - 'morning shows the day?' sad Go back and read the story of FFK's previous marriages. And tell me, what gives you the assurance that he will not dump this one, just like he dumped the others. And what do you mean by he will settle her? Is it by giving her money? shocked Didn't he give all his ex-girlfriends money as well? Hasn't he been giving Precious money, too? Isn't that why she agreed to date him in the first place?

O ga o.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by nwodo1167(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
afonja divorce him fellow afonja to marry a biafran. one aboki wey dey play ball come do desame thing, divorce him aboki wife for a biafran. abeg na only biafran women b better women for ds world?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by laudate: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
perdollar:
afonja divorce him fellow afonja to marry a biafran. one aboki wey dey play ball come do desame thing, divorce him aboki wife for a biafran. abeg na only biafran women b better women for ds world?
Can you read? shocked FFK is NOT married to that Biafran olosho called Precious.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by Milestones: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
FFK DEY GO CHURCH, WHICH CHURCH, THE PASTOR NEED TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL OF THIS KIND OF MEMBER. I DO NOT ENVY FFK PASTOR, "HIM GOT PLENTY TROUBLE" HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by kn23h(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
perdollar:

She's his prostitute and babymama

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Oh Jesus of Nazareth, Oh Baba God in the heaven let me continue to be per excellent as political nuisance in Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
GoroTango:
I wasn't aware that they aren't married

They are not married but just Bleep mates..

According to a friend of mine on here davidif Their son is illegitimate..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) by tarano: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udEVZZTwJ24
Culture is the way of life of people. Fulani take over Ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.