Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ (30004 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by 0b100100111: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Ipobians are digging their graves with no one to advise them. If they continue like this till November the government is going to re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu and proscribe his group then a crack down will begin. The same Igbo elite who made his release possible will no longer support him. IPOB is a group of illiterate with no strategy.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SpaceTour: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2017
I took the picture myself. Now tell us who owns the house. bastards claiming Anambra. cheesy

[s]
dudebuck:
I can't remember saying That this house is not in Osumenyi.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by permit(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
These imported miscreants should stay away from my beloved state or be prepared for what would befall them soon if this continues.

No idiot should come here to cry how some people were killed. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Copy: #IPOB #MASSOB #Kanu #Uwazulike

#AnambraElectionMustHold
.mark ur comment.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
a
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by jboi81(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2017
SpaceTour:
Stop the nonsense. Anambra comes first to Anambrans before any Igbo interest. We should care for our state first before caring for the general Igbos. Charity begins at home. All we are asking is for you outsiders to stay away from our election.

[s][/s]

Really sad that we have people like you in igbo land, the same problem with our country Nigeria, because we see ourselves differently and the interest of each tribes and regions comes first;which made the practice of true federalism fail, fine the results are all there waving us all, let's deal with it, because of people like you, there will never be unity amongst the igbos, but then the good thing is that many anambrarians don't reason like you, I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
franciskaine:
and who will be ur leader when u get the Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu? U guys are really amazing in ur reasoning. You think the best way to fight corruption in Nigeria is by secession. Go to South Sudan and ask dem how far. The fiercest war is not that fought with ur enemy but that fought among brothers. Even in Anambra State it takes us tussle to produce a governor, one wonders wat will happen by the time anambra dominates Ebonyi and calls dem fake Igbo.

Condemn IPOB but do not try to divide Ndigbo. There is nothing life fake Igbo or real Igbo. Stop playing the spoiler.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by fynex(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by NigelCundy: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Biafrans have rejected the so called elite and political class.

This is the beginning of the real revolution

Biafra or no Biafra, I wish this rejection of the political class can spread all over Nigeria.

who knows, the era when the elites take the people for granted may come to an end soon.

And I must pay tribute to Nnamdi Kanu.

even if he stops now, he has done a great job.
May G9d bless you bro. You have spoken like a truly educated and enlightened person.
It's a shame everyone isn't thinking this way. How much exactly are the polithiefcians giving for you to give up your brains?
Wake up!!!!!! Stupid Nigerians, Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by SpaceTour: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
I have just told you the bitter truth. It will be good for you if you face reality.

jboi81:

Really sad that we have people like you in igbo land, the same problem with our country Nigeria, because we see ourselves differently and the interest of each tribes and regions comes first;which made the practice of true federalism fail, fine the results are all there waving us all, let's deal with it, because of people like you, there will never be unity amongst the igbos, but then the good thing is that many anambrarians don't reason like you, I wish you well.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

The elders and governors who refused to checkmate them in time will be consumed first, then they shall wreck havoc on the SouthEast, at which point the rest of Nigeria should quarantine the SouthEast and let them consume themselves.

That is how the whole episode will play out.

The SouthEast has already destroyed itself with hate.

Rubbish post from Igbo hater who forms that he cares for us. IPOB can never consume the East with their stupidity. Mind ur region not another persons own.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Please ipob youths here, the pictures of chino is everywhere online. If you need his personal pictures and details, please just email me, even that of his wife.

Anywhere you see him in anambra, stone him to death, if obiano the expressway governor is not safe, I wonder how Safe chino can be. Send me a pm for info.

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Umu chineke...you can kill yourselves, it will reduce kidnapping, counterfeiting, baby factory, ritualism, drugs etc grin The world at large will start becoming a better place. cheesy

Sometimes i wonder how they reason...
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ADIEMUS(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Ipobians are digging their graves with no one to advise them. If they continue like this till November the government is going to re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu and proscribe his group then a crack down will begin. The same Igbo elite who made his release possible will no longer support him. IPOB is a group of illiterate with no strategy.

With all due respect sir.Are you more educated than Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2017
ADIEMUS:

With all due respect sir.Are you more educated than Nnamdi Kanu?

An illiterate must not mean someone who didn't attend school, it also includes somebody who pursues his goals illogically and foolishly with no sound plan. Nnamdi Kanu is an iliterate in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by jboi81(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
IPOB and MASSOB main base is in Imo state. It is from Imo state that they move to other parts of the SE. All the IPOB and MASSOB members killed in Onitsha, PH, Asaba etc are all Imolites which is a pointer that at least 85% of them are all from Imo state. The records are there.

[s][/s]

You appear to be senseless to me with all your comments, abusing igbo people like you, because they are from other states, you call every other igbos names as long as they are not from anambra, do you think at all? Why are you so filled with folly,this is really sad if truly you an igbo person, and I think anambra people that are here should call you to other, if you are so wise and intelligent you should know election can never be stopped in anambra or any other place in Nigeria, the turnout can only be low as a result of boycott that will never be total in nature, did the last election record in anambra that resulted in obianos win show only anambras as the voters? Every voters card caring igbo ,from anambra, IMO, ebonyi, abia and enugu voted,common.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ADIEMUS(f): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2017
smileyA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by asha9: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Chidiebere Nwabekeyi mere onwe gi ebere. You look terrible in your new pictures, have you been eating of late?

Today Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but it does not bother you nor the hopeless Albino your brother. Abia state is dead and that is why you want us not to vote. You want people that will join you in your dead status. We shall vote to continue our advancement and development. cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
Please ipob youths here, the pictures of chino is everywhere online. If you need his personal pictures and details, please just email me, even that of his wife.

Anywhere you see him in anambra, stone him to death, if obiano the expressway governor is not safe, I wonder how Safe chino can be. Send me a pm for info.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by okechuks22: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
who compress ur brain
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by asha9: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
This is the reason Nnamdi Kanu want to destroy other states. His Abia state is cursed and dead as we speak. Even all over the Facebook, people know why he wants to cause crisis. NK should start from his dead state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by betterABIAstate: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
I need to go and reply some emails, please spare his children, they are innocent.

Chino can no longer walk freely in southeast, even in anambra grin

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by asha9: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
People have come to see why NK wants to destroy SE. His state is dead and he is disappointed with it so the best way is to destroy everywhere so that everyone will come down to their level. People should open their eyes for once. Nnamdi Kanu is a sadist. cool
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Franchise21(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2017
mazimee:

Who says that the Christians are not the largest supporters of Biafra?? Reading your comment a naive nairalander or guest would assume that you care.

If only you can channel your concern to the mayhem being caused by Fulani herdsmen in your backyard, maybe the fulanis will know that you guys are humans and not cows that are meant for butchering.
So he's frm Benue? cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by asha9: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Chidiebere, the reason you are bitter is because your state is dead. I am even in Anambra right now but you are not even in your dead Abia state..LOL

[s]
betterABIAstate:
I need to go and reply same mail, please spare his children, they are innocent.

Chino can no longer walk freely in southeast, even in anambra grin
[/s]
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by jboi81(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2017
SpaceTour:
I have just told you the bitter truth. It will be good for you if you face reality.

Spacetour,there is no truth that interprets reality in what you're saying, stop your hate for other igbos that are not anambra indigenes, please stop it, it is evil, devilish in terms of reality! If you're wise and intelligent enough, you will know that election can never be stopped in anambra, there can only be low turnout that will result in a boycott that can never be total in nature of the election! You keep abusing and insulting other igbos; is it only anambra indigenes that will vote? Did the last election statistic prove that it's only people from anambra state that voted the good governor? Just stop this madness,we are all igbos, address ipob as a collective igbo issue and don't single out anambrarians from it out of your share hatred from anyone not from the state, anambra people are strongly part of it and it's our cross, we will carry it together and solve what ever mess coming from it, after all our great man started it (Ikemba ojukwu),your mentality is the same reason other people keeps trampling on igbos, if we think Nnamdi kanu is messing up and getting it wrong, we should collectively stand up to him and put him right, and not unwisely separating the igbos the more. Am out.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by jboi81(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Condemn IPOB but do not try to divide Ndigbo. There is nothing life fake Igbo or real Igbo. Stop playing the spoiler.

God bless you brother!
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by asha9: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
It is not hate. What Anambra people are asking is for their election not to be interrupted. If other Igbos particularly Abia state that is dead is trying to destabilise Anambra, we shall not stand and watch them do it. NK is from Abia state, let him start the experiment with his state. Charity begins at home not from abroad. We do not want anybody to cause confusion in Anambra.

jboi81:

Spacetour,there is no truth that interprets reality in what you're saying, stop your hate for other igbos that are not anambra indigenes, please stop it, it is evil, devilish in terms of reality! If you're wise and intelligent enough, you will know that election can never be stopped in anambra, there can only be low turnout that will result in a boycott that can never be total in nature of the election! You keep abusing and insulting other igbos; is it only anambra indigenes that will vote? Did the last election statistic prove that it's only people from anambra state that voted the good governor? Just stop this madness,we are all igbos, address ipob as a collective igbo issue and don't single out anambrarians from it out of your share hatred from anyone not from the state, anambra people are strongly part of it and it's our cross, we will carry it together and solve what ever mess coming from it, after all our great man started it (Ikemba ojukwu),your mentality is the same reason other people keeps trampling on igbos, if we think Nnamdi kanu is messing up and getting it wrong, we should collectively stand up to him and put him right, and not unwisely separating the igbos the more. Am out.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by whiskystan: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Built2last:
Obiano is not a calculative politician. He is indeed a technocrat turn politician.

He knew he had election to win this year and avoided Nnamdi Kanu like a plague. Fayose, FFK and former road safety boss.showed their sympathy even if it's not from their heart. Those are politicians. As strategic as Anambra is in Igbo land. Obiano kept mute. Under his watch Igbos were killed in Onitsha by Nigerian armed forces. Obiano kept mute and later went to lay wreaths.

Good

Obiano is in the opposition and so being sympathetic to Biafra course will not in anyway harm him. Now his silence is hunting him. Momentum is building and the election will not hold. It scares Obiano to his pants as APC will declare their candidate winner. Then legal battle begins for him.

Ndo Obiano. You should have been man enough to speak up against the killing of your people. Keep snapping picture with Buratai. You will be shocked

Is like u don't understand what they (IPOB) are even clamouring ƒøя their problem is not Obiano their problem is that "No election" not that they are against any political party. So if u speak in favor or not they are saying No election which is highly impossible to achieve cause even if one vote is cast INEC will declare a winner is as simple as ABC.... so make u correct the impression say na Obiano dem dey against they are against everybody vying ƒøя governorship Election in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by whiskystan: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2017
asha9:
It is not hate. What Anambra people are asking is for their election not to be interrupted. If other Igbos particularly Abia state that is dead is trying to destabilise Anambra, we shall not stand and watch them do it. NK is from Abia state, let him start the experiment with his state. Charity begins at home not from abroad. We do not want anybody to cause confusion in Anambra.

Is as simple as that let Him start the test running with Abia state den he should try it in Rivers and Bayelsa then Delta and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by asha9: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2017
whiskystan:

Is as simple as that let Him start the test running with Abia state den he should try it in Rivers and Bayelsa then Delta and see how it goes.

Abia state is practically dead but you will not see NK talk about it nor condemn their inept governor. All he does is going about creating tension in other states of the region leaving his dead state out. The state has not paid salaries for the last 1yr. Their roads are the worst in the entire federation. There is no single development going on there. That is where NK hails from. Charity begins at home.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by Okeikpu(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Warship:

See him

He has appeared on a Biafran thread

You will never see him near any Benue thread.
grin That OSU man sef
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by jboi81(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2017
asha9:

Brother I disagree with you, take it or leave it, before anambra there is Igbo! Let him put is submissions up out of state reasoning or sentiment, that's my point. Peace.
Re: IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ by ivolt: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2017
ruggedized1:
Jobless frustrated ugly poor old man get lost from here you vagabond. All these are the same people brought by Imo state born Uwazurike and Abia born Kanu. These fraudsters should restrict their madness in their states because of what shall face them soon if they refuse to stay away from Anambra.

Obiano is just being a gentleman, very soon he will go hard on these miscreants that are not even Anambrans.

[s][/s]

99.9% of Ipob members including kanu are jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja After Election (Photos) / Controversy As Two Iyalojas Emerge In Oyo (photo) / US Court Set To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.