Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ (13205 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State / El-rufai's Son Comments On Shehu Sani Arrest "I Was Trained To Destroy My Oppone / Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by stephanie11: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has said that nobody will be allowed to stifle freedom of expression. In a message to the Kaduna State Council of the Nigerian Union of Journalists, the government condemned the mob action by hoodlums at the premises of the NUJ on Sunday.

Having been briefed on the situation, the governor expressed sympathy with The NUJ and the persons that were harassed by the hoodlums. The Governor directed that the security agencies should investigate and take necessary action against the hoodlums. The Governor also directed security agencies to beef up security at the NUJ secretariat to protect journalists doing their duty.

A statement signed by Samuel Aruwan, spokesman to the Governor said that “the media must not be hindered from carrying out their constitutional and professional obligations. The government of Kaduna State upholds the principles of free speech and respects the freedom of expression.

“Politics should not be a desperate game. And desperation should not be visited on journalists or any citizen.”

Aruwan added that the government of Kaduna State will not tolerate any attempt to muzzle the press and innocent citizens from exercising their constitutional rights.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/30/el-rufai-condemns-attack-senators-shehu-sani-suleiman-kunkiyi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by auntysimbiat(f): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by dannytoe(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
All this rant, just for his love for the national cake, El rufai and his love for Vp.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by seowriter123: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na who do am[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Martinkev(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
I can bet my neighbour's gen that El-rufai is responsible!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Evablizin(f): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Before nko will you like the attack publicly,you will condemn it

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dem go fight tire

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by sekundosekundo: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Crocodile tears

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by shammah1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Adaowerri111: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nonesense tiffs

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by zicoraads: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martinkev:
Nairaland and mad people cheesy Bet your own gen nau grin

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by LUGBE: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
We will know who sent them kiss

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by jetbomber17: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pls is this Facebook? My screen is blind

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by sureheaven(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Anybody can say anything. It will soon be his turn.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by ekems2017(f): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Story story. Who is he fooling? He think we don't know he's behind the attack

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by kadupee(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let's respect our leaders
Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by kennydee05(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
El-Rufai is doing his best to make Kaduna great again but I think the ambition of Shehu Sanni is not making him pally with El-Rufai...

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Igholize(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
no joy... men dey para.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by eyescue(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
stephanie11:
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has said that nobody will be allowed to stifle freedom of expression. In a message to the Kaduna State Council of the Nigerian Union of Journalists, the government condemned the mob action by hoodlums at the premises of the NUJ on Sunday.

Having been briefed on the situation, the governor expressed sympathy with The NUJ and the persons that were harassed by the hoodlums. The Governor directed that the security agencies should investigate and take necessary action against the hoodlums. The Governor also directed security agencies to beef up security at the NUJ secretariat to protect journalists doing their duty.

A statement signed by Samuel Aruwan, spokesman to the Governor said that “the media must not be hindered from carrying out their constitutional and professional obligations. The government of Kaduna State upholds the principles of free speech and respects the freedom of expression.

“Politics should not be a desperate game. And desperation should not be visited on journalists or any citizen.”

Aruwan added that the government of Kaduna State will not tolerate any attempt to muzzle the press and innocent citizens from exercising their constitutional rights.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/30/el-rufai-condemns-attack-senators-shehu-sani-suleiman-kunkiyi/

You be wan promote the attack before? #polithiefians

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Hadone(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmm, see this wayo guy as if he's not the mastermind of the attack cool cool

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Integrityfarms(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
When deception is sandwiched with sweet talks. El rufai is a conman

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by marxist88: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
NICE MOVE. MY HUMBLE GOVERNOR
Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Who you bastards epp,both apc and pdp are fools.
Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by MTKbudapest(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
when dem don send their tugs make dem go scatter the place and beat people up dem go run condem am.

Na who dey fool who,

na who be bush meat na who be hunta.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martinkev:
If na play stop am o? Why u go bet my gen? U no get Gen?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by GregYeezy3(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rip
El rufai

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by Macmoni(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
kennydee05:
El-Rufai is doing his best to make Kaduna great again but I think the ambition of Shehu Sanni is not making him pally with El-Rufai...
sharap!
Which great!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by softmind24: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
jetbomber17:
Pls is this Facebook?
My screen is blind
I think it ur brain that blind
Re: El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ by vedaxcool(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good move as any person could fall victim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'information On Buhari’s London Treatment Can’t Be Released' - Court / Ekiti: Fayose Congratulates Fayemi On One-Year In Office / Peter Obi Sends New Year Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.