Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,521 members, 7,865,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

A Christian View On Sexually Explicit Materials - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian View On Sexually Explicit Materials (339 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / An Atheist's View On Life vs. A Christian's view on life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Christian View On Sexually Explicit Materials by AMEzekiel: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good day fellow brothers and sisters in faith. By the grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ I desire to share something concerning sexually explicit materials (sex stories, movies, animation, comic etc) with you, I believe it is God's mindset concerning it. I do understand that you know a lot already but for love sake I'll still share.
Brother and sisters, like everything else, God has prepared someway by which sex should be glorifying to His holy name. Bear in mind that everything God has made,He made because it pleased Him to do so ;including sex.
Sex movies, comic, stories and animation portray sex as the ultimate end of every contact with the opposite sex regardless of marital status, for these X-rated materials no marriage vows are uttered and no marriage blessings are bestowed and it is sex all the way. God is not pleased with fornication or adultery therefore you cannot be entertained by the same things that grieves the heart of God. If you do so you are taking sides already with those who hate God.
Now, the bible tells stories of real people like you and I. The only difference between then and now is the technological advancements. However the bible is concerned about God and the peoples response to God on several occasions because to God people are more important than technology. This is how the bible talks about sex, citing Genesis 4:1:
Adam had sexual relations with his wife (NLT)
Adam knew his wife (KJV)
Adam slept with His wife (MSG)
No where in the bible was sex explicitly described, if God did not dim it fit to describe in detail something so obvious in the bible why should any of His children dim it necessary to go after something that God does not give. Friend God is not happy with you if you are feeding on sexually explicit materials because you are leaving your Father's table to eat from the table of His enemy.
Now that you know God's perspective and way concerning sex, you can choose whether to please God or to run after the lust of the flesh. Now you can choose between God's way or the ways of those that hate God. Let your relationship with God mean something to you.The matter now belongs to you.
I pray that you choose God. May God bless you as you honor Him.

References: 1Peter 1: 13-16, 4:2-4, 2 Peter 2:7-9, Galatians 5:19-21, Colossians 3:5, 1 Corinthians 6:13, Romans 13:13, Ezekiel 22:11.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Your Life:colossians 3:3-4 / United Church / To My Catholic Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.