Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Regret Not Being A University Graduate – Reminisce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Regret Not Being A University Graduate – Reminisce (404 Views)

What You Regret Not Doing During Your Service Year / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Not Being A University Graduate – Reminisce by youngdav(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ace rapper Reminisce, has revealed one of his biggest regrets in live.

Speaking with Sunday Beats, the ANGELINA crooner, said he regrets not graduating from college despite having a successful music career.

“For anybody who wants to make a career out of music, you have to be sure that you are skilled and that it’s something that you can do sustainably; if not, go to school. Either ways, it is important to go to school, whether you go into full-time music or not. I actually regret not being a graduate.”

On keeping his private life private, Reminisce said,

“I always keep my private life private as I believe that I have the right to my privacy. There is a very big difference between Reminisce, the artiste, and Remi, the family man. I thank God because I’m comfortable and I don’t need validation on social media. I don’t have to put everything I own on social media so that people would know that I have arrived. Inasmuch as I’m not beging anybody for food, it’s all good. Instead of flaunting material things, I prefer to invest in people.”
On future plans:

“I am interested in politics and I see myself becoming a politician in future. One is not going to do music forever and I need to plan my life properly. I also love to engage in business, so I see myself doing a lot of that too.”

Source :http://www.eleganceng.com/2017/07/i-regret-not-being-a-university-graduate-reminisce/
Re: I Regret Not Being A University Graduate – Reminisce by shamack: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
U can still do it man,,,,its not late yet,,,ur mates full campus everywhere,,,,,,,,only if u think u cant do it
Re: I Regret Not Being A University Graduate – Reminisce by Ezigboune: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok.

It's not late thou
Re: I Regret Not Being A University Graduate – Reminisce by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok
Re: I Regret Not Being A University Graduate – Reminisce by Lytech(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
While some graduate are regreting wasting their precious time in the university....

Good one thou...
Its never too late,you can enroll anytime you feel like.

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice / Mother Reject Custody Of 12month Old Baby In Court - Wickedness / I Will Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.