Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future (9061 Views)

18,000 APC Members Join PDP In Benue; Declare Support For Atiku, Ortom, Moro / 1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / 4,500 APC, GPN Members Defect To NNPP In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by zinachidi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
No fewer than 500 members of the All Progressives Congress in Ughelli South Council have defected to the Peoples Democratic Party.

The defecting members were led by a former House of Assembly aspirant of the party, Olorogun Samson Okomitie.

He said there was no future for the APC in the state.

Speaking during the defection in Ekakpamre community on Saturday, Okomotie said they had decided to dump the ruling party at the centre following the lingering leadership crisis rocking the state and council leadership of the party.

According to Okomitie, “We have decided to leave the All Progressive Congress because of the lingering leadership tussle rocking the party from wards, local government and state level without any attempt by the party hierarchy to settle the crises.

“For some of us, it has become evident that there is no party like PDP in Delta and it was also obvious that APC has a lot to do to compete with PDP in Delta considering extent the party had gone in the state with massive development.”

He added that the development stride of the state governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa and the internal democracy within the state chapter of the PDP convinced him and his supporters to join the ruling party from the opposition APC.

Okomotie as the new decampees were received by Ughelli South PDP Chairman, Mr Djegbe Oshetigho and other party leaders from the area.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/30/500-apc-members-join-pdp-delta-say-party-future/

1 Like

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Leonbonapart(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Same ret@rds, different party

Nigeria politics goes in circle with thesame failed result

8 Likes

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by djakinwande(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Thought i wuld b FTC bt d guy above wicked embarassed embarassed

Back to topic....

Still the same set of pple they can still change there words

Who APC or PDP don epp slf undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by auntysimbiat(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
COOL
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by RichFoundation(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm not surprised.

APC has failed not only Nigeria but the entire Africa.

RIP APC

20 Likes

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by ahhdah(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
I see...
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Lerato12: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
continue
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by UnknownT: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Akinz0126(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Same people that would bastadized the party useless people they are politicians after all
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Flashh: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
To be sincere, APC obviously has no future plan.

But, these people are bandwagons. Moving from one party to other.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by demarc001: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Already Getting set for 2019

Wait oo!
Did I. Just read "massive development in Delta"?

Politicians there is God oo

4 Likes

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Costello559(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just negodu... All these party ashawo.. They were in APC because na the dy rule naija... Now pdp dun get chairman, they dun defect.... Mtchew... So they had no plan to make naija a better place, na to dy run from one party to another....
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by MRAKBEE(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
This thing don tire me oh
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Santos35(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
No body business...
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by sekundosekundo: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Criminals and their politics of Jumpology selling their birth rts as they jump. Even one Tonye is also in this Jumpology of a thing. No wonder Nigeria is in reverse mode. My state governor has refused to talk to me for the past three weeks b'cos I turned down his request of transferring looted money through my account. Criminals that cannot tell the source of all the money in their accounts. YEYEDEYSMELL.

1 Like

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Leonbonapart(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
djakinwande:
Thought i wuld b FTC bt d guy above weaked embarassed embarassed
wicked
and I am the guy above you
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Abbeyme: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Story
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Before It Was Pdp To Apc. now reverse is the case #diminishing_return
#Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Evablizin(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ASHAWOO POLITICIANS

Jumping from one party to another
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by dtruth50: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
leavin APC isn't bad bt PDP shouldn't b d alternative bcs dey ar of d same family bt different mother
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Eluwilussit(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Prostitutes. Imagine the excuses. Did they just realize that apc has no foothold in Delta State? If apc wins in the state in 2019, they will all go back to apc. No ideologies. Rice and beans politicians. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Visit www.entmirror.com for all your business ideas.. You'll be glued
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ha Eziokwu hmmm it will happen in the future soon oooo. shocked
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by djakinwande(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
wicked
and I am the guy above you
u fit just delete d post??
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Zico5(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
ok
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by magzey: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
APC dey for Delta? How comes they did not vote APC. Last election?

Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Agimor(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nonsensical nonsense. Both PDP and APC are birds of a feather.
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by Demmtek(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
League of criminals spreading the virus around Apc is going to be relegated in delta state i think other party should get antivirus, malware protection
Re: 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future by CarterKim(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nothing good to come outta this!!! Daft fellas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lalong Fires Richard Tokma Acting SSG, Appoints Chief Of Staff / 2023: Tinubu Govt Unfaithful, Failed To Fulfil Promises – NLC / Lai Alabi Fmr MD Of Intercontinental Bank Arrested For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.