Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (48580 Views)

Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar / Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed" / AREWA Youths React To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by GeneralOjukwu: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:
Ah wanna hope that when the Kaduna move happens, tiz gonna be for a visit and not a rally and there wouldn't be an announced date of his arrival.

If the North can bomb their own

What will stop them from bombing enemies of their state/regions?

A Rally in the North may just be the beginning/end of Biafra

#Anyways Geographers, How far is Cameroon From d North

And #Make Up Artistes make sure yhu on stand by incase a rally does happen

N.B ; IF AFTER ALL THIS INITIAL GRA GRA,THE BIAFRA IS NOT ACHIEVED IN THE END ( MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL Igbos WHO SHOUT PPLE ARE COWARDS...AND AHM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT, WHAT YOU CALL PEOPLE WHO LOSE A WAR/MOVEMENT THEY STARTED THEMSELVES TWICE)

Hahahahaha. Make-up artists for what? grin

I can bet you that this miscreant would get away with nonsense in Lagos because Yorubas are peace-loving to a fault.

This would embolden him to go to the North where he would find out quickly how fellow Hausa treated El-ZakZaky.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by vioment: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2017
He is free to go anywhere in Nigeria even though the real nigeria dividers/threatners argue that their cows have rights to go anywhere. iDIOTS. TRY AM NA.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by me69: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
His strategy is probably to escalade tensions as nothing is happening for the moment. He might be trying to cause a confusion in Kaduna and by so make Igbo's attack northerners so that everybody hates each other and pave the call way for break up.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Arccangel(f): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:
The fraudster is coming to kaduna...

For what?
Fraudster how? Nigerian leaders steal all the time and we applaud them. Yet just because a man can control a large crowd of people, you call him a fraud. Abi you dont know the meaning of"fraudster" ni? Always check the dictionary before coming out to speak or write. Dont embarrass your people sir.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Coolgent(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbos again.
Kanu visiting Kaduna may spark another anti-Igbo riot that will claim lives and properties of some Igbos.
Why can't these people put emotional aside and use their brain.
Kanu, don't put the lives of Igbos in kaduna in danger.
Danfulani that visited him is an ally of the north sent to woo nnamdi kanu to a trap in kaduna.
Igbos, why do we like shooting ourselves in the leg always?
Is kaduna a biafran land also?
Gosh.

You are right when u said Danfulani was sent to Kanu to woo him to Kaduna.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Wishaky(f): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
afongha:

honestly, and I say this with all respect, craze don dey worry una small small. undecided

No be small craze dey worry ham ooojj, na very big one and the thing don turn hm brain upside down.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by hasyn04(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who noticed that only very few of them could write in English properly?

And most of them are graduates of ABU Zaria.

SMH
Lame. This is what you think? Civilization and education reached kd before ur village, go read your history before typing trash. Wonder why it's called. "centre of learning" ?
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Michael004: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
ask the mallams them what we do them in kaduna riots. The IPOB members in kaduna are more dangerous than the ones in the east. We are battle ready
This is the same talk that caused the massacre of innocent igbos in 1967. So you will start shouting how they carry out genocide on you. Victim crier.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Eportal123: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
chiagozien:
Kanu can go anywhere with his special security and nothing will happen.

Thugs and illiterate you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Arccangel(f): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
oilsuop:
my brother to be honest every body fears this man we cannot deny it,nnamadi kanu have won our hearts ♥ am a Yoruba gal,I love his bravery I can't help it,his too brave we don't have men like nnamadi in Yoruba land this is why many Yoruba gals including me fantasize about him every min and every second,to tell you the truth many Yoruba gals like me wash their pants for the first time just for nnamadi kanu when we see him on TV,Radio, or online we see a real man we lack in Yoruba land why won't we be turned on just looking at him sad

This girl no serious o. Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
IsThisNickTaken:
Ah wanna hope that when the Kaduna move happens, tiz gonna be for a visit and not a rally and there wouldn't be an announced date of his arrival.

If the North can bomb their own

What will stop them from bombing enemies of their state/regions?

A Rally in the North may just be the beginning/end of Biafra

#Anyways Geographers, How far is Cameroon From d North

And #Make Up Artistes make sure yhu on stand by incase a rally does happen

N.B ; IF AFTER ALL THIS INITIAL GRA GRA,THE BIAFRA IS NOT ACHIEVED IN THE END ( MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL Igbos WHO SHOUT PPLE ARE COWARDS...AND AHM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT, WHAT YOU CALL PEOPLE WHO LOSE A WAR/MOVEMENT THEY STARTED THEMSELVES TWICE)

Courageous.
It's only a coward that is oppressed and can't fight for his freedom..... repeatedly, till its achieved.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by mastermaestro(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2017
azimibraun:
Not too many are as enlightened as you are my brother. This is NL less than mediocrity thrives here. The Guy wants war and majority are not seeing it. His actions are not patriotic to the igbos, they are just provocative and deceptive.

Death is whispering to him. Kanu has no idea what he is doing. Igbos are more hated now than before the civil war, kudos to Kanu's brazen stupidity. When his visit to Kaduna sparks off violence, Igbos will suffer nation wide. To dampen the eruption, he will be sacrificed by unknown hands.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Arccangel(f): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Shinery0123:
Lol. This man is a fool o. Wetin concern Kaduna concern Biafra. Abeg stop over at Sambisa and take the Boko boys along.
No ooo. You people should carry your cross abeg
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Jj222(f): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
for me ooo KANU should not go to KD town so dat they will be peace . n d Muslims should not go to d east or south south for any political what ever.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by arsenal1414: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
I hope nigeria wont witness crisis because of this ipob things!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Arccangel(f): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
I pray Kanu is "smart" enough to go to Kaduna.

Afterwards, he should then go and conquer Kano.

[b]Aba Jews are not renowned for their intelligence after all grin[b/]

ElZakZaky is a Hausa and a Muslim yet he's treated like an animal just because he is a Shiite not to talk of a Ojukwu-wannabe like Kanu

Oga calm down. The igbos are the smartest ethnic group nigeria. Book smart and the Yorubas take ther place. After that, other minority groups take their place. Then you look for any other very foolish race outside nigeria and give them position. The north
takes the bottom position. I mean the last of the last when it comes to intelligence. And I'm not just talking only in Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
arsenal1414:
I hope nigeria wont witness crisis because of this ipob things!!!!!!
Nigeria is already in a deep crisis
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
mastermaestro:

Death is whispering to him. Kanu has no idea what he is doing. Igbos are more hated now than before the civil war, kudos to Kanu's brazen stupidity. When his visit to Kaduna sparks off violence, Igbos will suffer nation wide. To dampen the eruption, he will be sacrificed by unknown hands.
Trash Kano visit loading
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by keypha1: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2017
Nothing will happen, kalu will have highest fans in Kaduna and Lagos than eastern side, kalu I use SAM 23 and Isaiah 54 ves 17 to cover you,
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Dare2Try(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2017
pauljumbo:
The same people who is advocating one Nigeria is also making

This kind of threats makes alot of people who don't believe in biafra to love kanu

Nigeria needs to engage him and not threats

In the words of Ken saro wiwa we can kill the messenger but not the message.

Nigerians need to engage his message and not kanu

Best comment that I've read so far, wisdom fall on you

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by mastermaestro(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

Trash Kano visit loading

Kid, I know you are still being spoon-fed. As usual you folks would cry to ICC when the volatile northern war worshippers would have dug holes in your inviting bellies with their spirited daggers. We await your tragedy. Enjoy!
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by chiagozien(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Eportal123:

Thugs and illiterate you mean?
better than zoo soldier ant
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
mastermaestro:

Kid, I know you are still being spoon-fed. As usual you folks would cry to ICC when the volatile northern war worshippers would have dug holes in your inviting bellies with their spirited daggers. We await your tragedy. Enjoy!
Dem no born em well
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by brownhawk: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2017
chiagozien:
what ever you call it.but you cant stand any of them.
yes you are right. not even the professional soldiers of the Nigerian military
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by chiagozien(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2017
brownhawk:
yes you are right. not even the professional soldiers of the Nigerian military
you mean the weak nigeria soldier ant.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by brownhawk: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
chiagozien:
you mean the weak nigeria soldier ant.
yes I do. but do your deserving fellow and walk into the army barracks and say it to the ants
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by DonBobes(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Wishaky:

No be small craze dey worry ham ooojj, na very big one and the thing don turn hm brain upside down.

Which kin craze dats crude abah
Lets c if cownu survives lagos first!!!
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by od501: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Austin4lif post=58988816]ask the mallams them what we do them in kaduna riots. The IPOB members in kaduna are more dangerous than the ones in the east. We are battle ready

it's amazing how people who can barley withstand a curfew will come out to say dy are battle ready. wen ds misguarded igbo fellow will gt what his been asking for through all of his hate speeches , ds same pple shouting his praise will turn around to say igbos are d most hated .
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by od501: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Austin4lif post=58988816]ask the mallams them what we do them in kaduna riots. The IPOB members in kaduna are more dangerous than the ones in the east. We are battle ready

it's amazing how people who can barley withstand a curfew will come out to say dy are battle ready. wen ds misguarded igbo fellow will gt what his been asking for through all of his hate speeches , ds same pple shouting his praise will turn around to say igbos are d most hated . safe Joni.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Kanu will soon know that north knows the difference between him and the Igbos living up north.
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
When drum of death start to beat, you have no option than to dance by it music. Kaduna will be expecting you.

Epic
grin

what if he goes to kaduna n nothing happens
Re: Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbos again.
Kanu visiting Kaduna may spark another anti-Igbo riot that will claim lives and properties of some Igbos.
Why can't these people put emotional aside and use their brain.
Kanu, don't put the lives of Igbos in kaduna in danger.
Danfulani that visited him is an ally of the north sent to woo nnamdi kanu to a trap in kaduna.
Igbos, why do we like shooting ourselves in the leg always?
Is kaduna a biafran land also?
Gosh.

Bros calm down what wiukd be will be.

The only disasvantaged zone in Nigeria as per ear breaking out now are the northerners n their leaders know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo) / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.