Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,307 members, 7,853,414 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo (34292 Views)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by SenatorM(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A 30 year old woman identified as one Ukoro Onyinye of Ugbodogwu Trans Ekulu in Enugu Coalcity East Local Government Area of Enugu state have been confirmed dead on 28/7/17 over her alleged intake of concotion prepared with goat heart which was to assist her to detect and arrest thief who has been stealing from her shop at Ugbodogwu.

Investigations have commenced into the alleged unfortunate incident with the arrest of suspect identified as one [b]Adekunle Oseni [/b]that allegedly prepared the herbal concotion with goat heart and who is now helping the operatives in their full scale investigations.

It was however gathered that the deceased had allegedly contacted suspect having been directed by one of their male Nieighbours in the neighbourhood identified as one Alesinloye Nuru who gave out Oseni's contact to the now deceased.

It was further gathered on 2/7/17, the deceased allegedly contacted suspect and after revealing her intention, suspect allegedly prepared a concotion which was said to have been made with other items and goat heart which according to suspect, will enable her detect and arrest any thief/thieves in her shop which the deceased later took and in the early hours of 28/7/17, she allegedly started vomitting and was rushed to colliery hospital in Enugu where she was confirmed dead.

The deceased body have been deposited in the Hospital mortuary for Autopsy while suspect is helping in the investigations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/woman-dies-drinking-mans-concoction-prepared-goat-heart-photo.html

I talk am say na dem.
Omo Oluabees who were taught to be heartless and diabolic.

Those Idiotic Cone heads are the problem in this Country.
Ritual, Rape, Agbero, Armed Robbery, Skull and human part mining na dem get am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by symbianDON(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
the goat head strong grin but nna ehnn!! some people sef....how can you drink concoction made with unknown substances and most likely prepared by a dirty native doctor in a dirty environment, served in a dirty plate?
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by WetinConsignMe: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
spartan50:
Use technology.. Just install CCTV you have your criminal

Hediot. Person wey never find money chop garri.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by MTKbudapest(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
thats a kiss of the devil
u been wan do juju catch thief
now u go go do am for the oda side
why not install a cctv camera or seek God
u kindly went to the devil in Afonja form
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by WetinConsignMe: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
SenatorM:

I talk am say na dem.
Omo Oluabees who were taught to be heartless and diabolic.

Those Idiotic Cone heads are the problem in this Country.
Ritual, Rape, Agbero, Armed Robbery, Skull and human part mining na dem get am.

Haba oga. The woman na Ibo na. The oduduwa dey mine im bizness, the mumu woman find am come
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by goldedprince: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
All the pipu Screaming CCTV are idiots.
First, where you see light. Secondly how many people can afford CCTV. You wet day scream CCTV never even chop belle full. Annoying Naija peasants
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Jabioro: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Something meet something, there was a spake that make it go on wrong directions it cause life..
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Bruno3000(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

No wonder Apostle Paul commanded women to keep quiet in church
They literally DO NOT HAVE one single atom of sense

#Eco99#
haha... u just made me lol
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by NCANTaskForce: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Afonjas and Concoction, Tufia.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by spafu(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Op na your photo be that abi the suspect own?
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by gracevile: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2017
he no force her in fact she committed murder she killed herself. rubbish
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by rosita33(f): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This herbalist is a novice.
That concoction is made from snake's liver and not goat's heart.
how you take know or you na one of them?
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Gkemz: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2017
I've had couple of encounter with these fake herbalists. I dey fear all these afonjas selling traditional medicines on the streets. One of them once approached me with his product pretending to be seeing my future. He told me that I'm destined for greatness but unfortunately promise and fail is hanging on me and that I needed to undergo some rituals. He prescribed some traditional medicines for me but my spirit didn't accept it because of my faith.
Another incident similar to that of the lady's unfortunate experience was when my two treasured phones were snatched from my pocket, I was advised to see an alfa who'll prepare medicines for me to be able to identify the culprit. I almost fell for it but I held back as a believer, I forgave the thief.
Not as if consulting a medium and psychic
is not effective but it's not for a believer.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Geonigga(m): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Unionised:

Not a deliberate act sir.

Involuntary Manslaughter.
what do you mean by involuntary manslaughter? Manslaughter is always manslaughter I.e an offence which ought to be murder but due to the fact that there was no intention to kill, the law then reduced it to manslaughter as a result of the obvious mistake involved.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by YelloweWest: 3:54am On Jul 31, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#
Your mother is number 1.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by delishpot: 4:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Unionised:

Not a deliberate act sir.

Involuntary Manslaughter.

That has to be confirmed. For all we know he may have put some poison on purpose or he may not even have anything to do with her death. Maybe she ate or drank something else not linked to him apart from what he gave her.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Skmoda(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2017
SenatorM:
Adekunle Oseni
Na dem dem get am with him Cone head
when are you going to get sense?...just saying.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by richynana(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Weldon.......wawoo
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by mustafa006: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2017
when will this country move on from the stone age mentality
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by princy80(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Herbal king, where is your shrine? cheesy
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Unionised(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Geonigga:
what do you mean by involuntary manslaughter? Manslaughter is always manslaughter I.e an offence which ought to be murder but due to the fact that there was no intention to kill, the law then reduced it to manslaughter as a result of the obvious mistake involved.

I am no lawyer.

But do your research...
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by redsun(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Ignorance, she didn't hear about cctv in world where she probably had an iPhone,tecno or whatever it is called in Nigeria. The contrast between how people think Nigeria and what they are exposed to as in oyinbo technology is overwhelming.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Jayslyder: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
mehn I soon need d one that make me win like 40m for bet9ja...afa u get am
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by MissRaine69(f): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2017
grayht:
Goat heart is nutricious....

something is wrong sonewhere
Yes it's called food acute poisoning which caused multi organ failure = death .
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by newslifeop: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Really
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Foxtrox266: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#
bru!!! 4 d 1st time u reason like me,,,,de Lack sense in so many ways,,,,d don't reason even so.
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by Ashley86400: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
The herbalist is the thief. undecided
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by kadupee(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
She want to make money ritual instead of using human heart, god money claimed her heart, the babalawo will be extremely rich now
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by kadupee(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Lover of momey
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by manikspears: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
MykOnyxo:
A Yoruba king once quoted a Chinese man who said "我 博 咖就能........... 题酷姐?"
meaning
" I wonder why people still eat isi-ewu ........ because people can contact diseases through it"

because he had eaten a body part of one black oshogbo goat and it has caused him diseases

The same goat the Yoruba king ate the scrotum that caused him juveniasis derieree is the same goat he was scared people will eat from and its the same goat the herbalist make the concoction from.

and you got to know about all these,how?
Re: Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo by OTEGA1: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2017
I thought Ibo's are smart so no yoruba dry give Ibo sense now and??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Busts Major Methamphetamine Lab In Delta State, Arrests 4 Mexicans / Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead / Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.