Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please (1511 Views)

Custom Duty On Aliexpress Phones. Please Help / Fero Phones Dont Have Batteries Worlwide! / Fero Phones Questions , Complains & Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by bennymark(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
so I was forming busy and sent my kid bro to get me a small phone, before I could call him to say tecno w3, he said he had bought FERO already, it's been hell with the phone

is it only me or everybody has same experience;

when calls come in, doesn't show contact name till like after a minute of talking

phone book takes like forever to load

to save contact sef na war

only opera works as phone browser does not

I must put 2nd sim offline before I see 3G

Instagram, Twitter, infact all apps so not see internet access except opera and true caller

i only browse to read stuff online with this thing, even to upload meme for nairaland no dey do talk more of download

andriod version 6 oh, please help a bro out. I feel like I threw the money into an ocean

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
U have entered it,my granny used that phone....common battery u will not find in the market
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by Unionised(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
For a techy as you claim, I don't think you need our answers...
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by bennymark(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benz4pimp:
U have entered it,my granny used that phone....common battery u will not find in the market

poor me, my phone got bad and for my kind of job, I must always be on WhatsApp, so I just wanted something to cope with, this one na die
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by bennymark(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Unionised:
For a techy as you claim, I don't think you need our answers...

lol

nobody knows it all

for sure I suspect it's the Android compatibility with the phone hardware, can't say exactly
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by UnknownT: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm using a Fero phone too. grin grin The battery tries, the dual SIM works, Contacts appear when calls come in, 2G works etc

Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by bennymark(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
UnknownT:
I'm using a Fero phone. grin grin
lol, Na which Android version your own be?
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by UnknownT: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
bennymark:

lol, Na which Android version your own be?
That's the Android version, which other info you need bro? grin grin

Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by sleeknick: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
The fero you see today, you shall see them no more..
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by bennymark(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
aaaaaaaaaaaMEN

lol
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by bennymark(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
aaaaaaaaaaaMEN

lol
Re: Who Has Experience With FERO Phones Please by nabzguy: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Phone is a huge disappointment! I have promised myself that it will be the first phone I will smash to the wall.

(1) (Reply)

You Need Phone, I Want Comedy Lol. A Must Watch(big Boys Comedy) / Tecno Phantom 8 Is Coming This October. Cheers!!! / Samsung S5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.