Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Stop Using Our Pigeon Brain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stop Using Our Pigeon Brain (351 Views)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / How To Stop Using Our Pigeon Brain / Photos Of The Pigeon Arrested In Kuwait After It Was Caught Smuggling 200 Ecstas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Using Our Pigeon Brain by 2onymontana(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKJONF1Mgw

How to stop using our pigeon brain. This weeks post is the concluding part on the post I began last week, on the importance of thinking outside the box and evaluating our failures and mistakes through the power of our thoughts, so as to be able to turn them into stepping stones for success.

I tried to explain the part that positive thinking and the power of our thoughts plays attaining our desire for specific situations and ultimately shaping our destiny.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Let me know what you think, if you agree with me or not, how about that diagram? could it get any messier? lol

LIKE!! SHARE!! COMMENT!!

(1) (Reply)

A Note To Nsima Ekere By A Concerned Citizen / Ozubulu Massacre: APGA Refutes Ipob’s Allegation Of Sponsoring Killings / NANS Threatens Call For Jamb’s Scrapping If 120 Cut-off Mark Not Reversed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.