Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? (1117 Views)

Question Of The Day / Question Of The Day: Between Snoring Or Fatting (mess), Which One Vex You Pass? / Brain Teaser- Question Of The Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by haydeey(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
which would you rather have: #170 million or the respect and adoration of 70 million people?

as for me ooo. money will produce respect

Guys, let's hear your opinions.
Re: Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by ladyF(f): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
The money please.

My family and friends will respect me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by Spicy06: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Egooooo
Re: Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by haydeey(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
ladyF:
The money please.
My family and friends will respect me tongue
lmao
Re: Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
#MONEY fall on me
Re: Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by Martinkev(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Which kind of stupid question is this? Op, no let me vex for you o

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmmmmm. As for me I will prefer 70million people to love,adore and respect me because money is not always everything. And how much is even 170million. The money that will finish within one year if you are a reckless spender. But the love of 70million people will be there and still continue with your children if when you depart from the earth

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Week - Which Would You Rather Have? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Hmmmmm. As for me I will prefer 70million people to love,adore and respect me because money is not always everything. And how much is even 170million. The money that will finish within one year if you are a reckless spender. But the love of 70million people will be there and still continue with your children if when you depart from the earth
pls, tell me u're joking... wink

incase u see the opportunity...just call on me o.

(1) (Reply)

Repair Leak On Roof Get Services By Roof Doctors Australia / Super Mario 64 Rom Download / Which Key Unlocks The Padlock ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.