Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Rep @ A Minimart Located @ Ojodu/berger, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Rep @ A Minimart Located @ Ojodu/berger, Lagos (503 Views)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment / Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Rep @ A Minimart Located @ Ogba Environs,lagos / Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Rep @ A Minimart Located @ Ojodu/berger, Lagos by shilefan2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
If you are an O.N.D holder with any discipline and do have passion or experience in sales, You might be the lucky applicant we need to occupy the vacant position. Requirements: Male or Female of age between 20-22years, past proven record/experience in sales would be an added advantage, Also, Applicant must be proficient in the use of Basic Windows Applications such as Ms Word, Excel and others. Applicants who reside around/close to the above stated location would be considered for the position better. If qualified, please kindly send in your CV to: Shilefan2@gmail.com. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Chevening Scholarship Study-abroad Scholarship For Nigerian Student:2018 / Another Banter, Somone Should Please Recommend Me For CBN Governor, I Don Tire. / I NEED A PART TIME HOUSE KEEPER JOB IN LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.