Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex (783 Views)

Please I'm 26 I Hardly Have Desire Or Drive For Sex / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
.Hello nairalanders

I am an older and active member of this forum but i had to open a new account to share my problem with the hope of a solution.

Here goes,

I am a young man in my early 20s, living a healthy and productive lifestyle and i am sexually active.

I have this problem of not ejaculating during and after sex no matter how long the sex lasts or how sexy the lady is.

As a guy i should be happy that i am not a *1 minute man* but i hardly derive any pleasure from having long sex

On a normal day..i can go for 2 hours straight with about 15 minutes interval of rest where i engage in pre-intimacy activities and after the 2 or more hours of sex, the lady involved gets to sleep immediately after having been satisfied and i will just be watching with tiredness and anger as there is no satisfaction from my own end..

It hurts to see the lady climax,squirt,cum etc and am just there with a hardon

Sometimes i even imagine having sex with maybe nicki minaj ,beyonce or mia khalifa just to fasten my ejaculation time but no result.

Many say am addicted to sex,.....but how can i be addicted to what i hardly enjoy

By the way i have not used any sex enhancing drugs before,
I hardly masturbate or watch erotic movies except when with the opposite gender.
I am not in anyway trying to impress the lady during sex neither is my mind elsewhere.

I have read the internet, gone to the hospital...funny enough i was certified medically fit...

So hence i brought to this forum ...with hope to find someone who has experienced this and has found a way to enjoy his sex life

Ps: religious sentiments should not be involved as i really need mature and practical ideas

Cc.lalasticlala ,mynd44
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by cana882(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Sorry bro.. you're on your own as no one else has experienced this.
Maybe you need a good stuff like this..

Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by auntysimbiat(f): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2017
SORRY
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2017
cana882:
Sorry bro.. you're on your own as no one else has experienced this.
Maybe you need a good stuff like this..
[left][/left] cry
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
SORRY
Uwc

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is Second Country In The World To Produce 'walking Egg Technology' Baby / Health Workers Suspend Nationwide Strike / How To Get Rid Of Black Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.